Wentz2Jeffery

Patriots Unveil New Uniforms

2 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

I think you and I agree on who might be number one. They, too, wear Patriot grey.

Hmmm.... does this team's patriot gray lids clash with silver-blue and seafoam green pants?

22 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

It’s not perfect, but it’s the best alternative away set for the Patriots with their current set without using the terrible away socks.

If the Seahawks can go white-grey-blue, so can New England.

spacer.png

Have they actually never worn this combo?  It looks like it was made to be worn together...way better than White over Navy.

^ I think they wore that exactly once, but I think it was with white socks. I can't remember for the life of me which game it was, though.

The blue pant were designed for the away and only time they deviated was the sliver jerseys with the blue pants,all blues, color rush and all white but never white over silver.

12 minutes ago, Buc said:

^ I think they wore that exactly once, but I think it was with white socks. I can't remember for the life of me which game it was, though.

Would love to see photos from that game if they did indeed wear them. 

21 minutes ago, Buc said:

I believe you're mistaking this with the color rush game in which they wore all white.

858044820.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Buc said:

This may be a Mandela Effect, but I’m pretty sure I remember that, too. I wanna say it was a pre season game? 

I think they wore white over silver in a Samsung tv commercial.

That’s it though. 

We talked about it 5 years ago.

Holy crap. That’s it. That one action scene in that commercial is the one memory I have of seeing that happen.  

Weird! 

oJQJB6ESwiBIE8xAUNLj_based%20alternate%2

MNeE7.jpg

if they change the unis dramatically then i'd like to see pat patriot come back, if they do things like keep the number font the same, turn it into their color rush jerseys etc then i think that jay leno should stay then

I use to be all for them removing silver, but I don't know now. I think they can make it work.

The tweet the OP posted doesn't list the Patriots making a logo change and considering that the logo is navy/red/silver, that could be an indication of silver staying. I could be wrong though, as logo colors don't always heavily factor in the uniform colors.

4 hours ago, FiddySicks said:

Holy crap. That’s it. That one action scene in that commercial is the one memory I have of seeing that happen.  

Weird! 

Here's an HD screencap I got when the commercial came out. Looks like the Patriots jersey doesn't have the logo on the sleeve for some reason.

TBJWnbe.jpg

18 hours ago, DNAsports said:

I hope the Patriots realized how much the away socks sucked and didn’t tie into the uniform at all.

I don't really like the Pats uniforms...but i LOVE the white socks. The league needs more white striped socks,

(And less solid colored socks - without the white bottoms...ZERO to be exact)

I don't see how little changes makes this current uniform much better. Take away the dated piping and side panels, you are still left with a boring uniform. 

6 hours ago, joekono said:

The Patriots looking they're best.Image result for new england patriots pics 1985Image result for new england patriots pics 1985

That would be like crew of the Enterprise dressing up in Cardassian battle uniforms.

36 minutes ago, JayMac said:

I don't see how little changes makes this current uniform much better. Take away the dated piping and side panels, you are still left with a boring uniform. 

One man's boring is another man's perfect. 

1 minute ago, nuordr said:

One man's boring is another man's perfect. 

I know it is completely subjective