Patriots Unveil New Uniforms

Wentz2Jeffery

7 minutes ago, insert name said:

I’m gonna use the same argument I used for the new Colts script logo. The current script looks just like every other “modern” script logo. Super boring compared to the cursive. 

Damn near every cursive script logo looks the same as well.

Cursive scripts have cursive letters

“Modern” script logos have “modern” block style letters

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is going galaxy brained extremely quickly.

I really hope they don't go with the color rush jerseys, they just don't work with the silver helmets. If they were insistent on the shoulder stripes, I'd prefer something like this.

XXucNgv.png

Different, unique, but still harkens back to the shoulder stripes of the red jerseys while also taking inspiration from the 90s double stripes.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

12 minutes ago, Claystation360 said:

Is it possible they put flying elvis on one side and TV numbers on the opposite? 🤨  to maintain the width of the stripes?

Seems like something I wouldn't put past Nike with all the word marks on sleeves in recent years.

I think it's okay to cut the logo from the sleeves. Personally, I'm not a fan of logos on the sleeve caps that are also on the helmet. It gets redundant having 4 of the same large logos in such a tight, prominent space. 

dbgkKlk.jpg

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

33 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

I think it's okay to cut the logo from the sleeves. Personally, I'm not a fan of logos on the sleeve caps that are also on the helmet. It gets redundant having 4 of the same large logos in such a tight, prominent space. 

dbgkKlk.jpg

Part of the design process, and I'm not saying I advocate for or against this, also entails how retail jerseys will look on fans, so if they determined they want the fans to wear the Elvii on their jerseys, they'll figure out a way to cram* it in there.

*insert Tony Baker CRAM reference here

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

5 hours ago, jerrylawless3 said:

A quick photo manipulation shows a couple things: Flying Elvis on the sleeve, shoulder stripes, and a similar number typeface.
spacer.png

Looks to me like the red facemask is staying, thank goodness. Or it's just weird lighting.

As for the new uniforms, I hope they do switch to red as the primary so that it would force the Bills to ditch their color rush abominations. 

9 minutes ago, Tracy Jordan said:

Looks to me like the red facemask is staying, thank goodness. Or it's just weird lighting.

As for the new uniforms, I hope they do switch to red as the primary so that it would force the Bills to ditch their color rush abominations. 

I’d hardly call them abominations. They’re arguably one of the better CR alternates in the league

spacer.png

Paired with white pants really helps with the color balance too (obviously edited photo)

spacer.png

3 hours ago, WSU151 said:

There was no silver outline on the numbers of the white jersey. Always white and red outlines of navy numerals. 

ESPN's Adam Schefter thinks Tom Brady is 'setting up' to leave ...

I never thought the home numbers had a gradient, but YMMV. 

well how about that. Streamlines things, then; no more extraneous white outline on the white jersey, please!

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

6 hours ago, Froob said:

Wonder if they’d make this big of a deal about them if they aren’t that different.

If this was the pre-social media age, you'd probably not have heard a word. But nowadays, even the most minor changes get an announcement. It makes sense, it's free publicity and thus free advertising. There's no such thing as bad publicity, even negative commentary is still advertising.

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

I’d hardly call them abominations. They’re arguably one of the better CR alternates in the league

spacer.png

Paired with white pants really helps with the color balance too (obviously edited photo)

spacer.png

The Bills CR jerseys work so well because they are exactly what their alts would be if it was a CR design.

Color swapped of the regular jerseys. Love em and own one.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

I think the Bills’ color rush jersey is really great, I just don’t like the mono-red combo. On more than a few occasions I’ve played with the Bills on Madden wearing red tops, white pants, and red socks and it’s looked really good. 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

6 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

I think the Bills’ color rush jersey is really great, I just don’t like the mono-red combo. On more than a few occasions I’ve played with the Bills on Madden wearing red tops, white pants, and red socks and it’s looked really good. 

Out of curiosity, have you tried the Bills CR with the red helmet as well?

6 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

That would be a perfect "military theme" day, with it looking like red and white stripes.

Need to get those red socks as the fulltime socks. Blue white red at home, white white blue on the road. Red socks when wearing the blue pants as well.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

8 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Out of curiosity, have you tried the Bills CR with the red helmet as well?

I never have played a game with that combo, but I have tried it in the “select uniforms” preview and it looked pretty good! 

On the subject of the Patriots too, I’ve tried the 90’s Flying Elvis helmets and pants with the 80’s red jersey, and that wasn’t a bad combo either, surprisingly. “Redcoat” argument aside (which I get, BTW), Flying Elvis helmets look good when paired with a red jersey.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

5 hours ago, colortv said:

We could use another red dominant team in the AFC, KC is the only one.

Now that I think about it, the Texans should go in this direction. The navy is stale, especially considering how many teams use it and red dominant would be a great in-state contrast to the Cowboys.

2 minutes ago, colortv said:

Now that I think about it, the Texans should go in this direction. The navy is stale, especially considering how many teams use it and red dominant would be a great in-state contrast to the Cowboys.

I would prefer the Texans in red to the Patriots in red, easily. 

Archived