Wentz2Jeffery

Patriots Unveil New Uniforms

2 minutes ago, colortv said:

Screen-Shot-2015-02-02-at-5.00.35-PM.png

I would consider white pants for the home look, but that looks sharp. 

Then again I don't think they need to do much. Just swap designations between the navy and red jerseys. 

1 minute ago, IceCap said:

I would consider white pants for the home look, but that looks sharp. 

Then again I don't think they need to do much. Just swap designations between the navy and red jerseys. 

I'd mocked these up a while back. 

IgYm9Sp.png089fHra.jpg

Prediction: Patriots will sneak in their navy socks with the road pants and join the yoga pants party. 

Texans in red shirts/navy pants are where it's at. Red + navy always always looks good, and that particular combo is the one they could own. All-color without looking like a leotard, everybody's happy.

Patriots don't need red anything beyond facemasks. I don't care what the Steve Grogan Fan Club thinks.

59 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

I'd mocked these up a while back. 

IgYm9Sp.png

Very nice.

I'm really hoping it's not red. While those are cool as a one-off every now and then, I feel like the Patriots have established themselves as a more "blue first" team with the color scheme. I don't know. I'm optimistic about the uniforms and cannot wait to buy an Archangel Stidham jersey, but hoping they don't get too crazy from their current scheme which, for all its faults, I really like.

Apologies if this has been addressed previously, but I’ve seen lots of talk about the TV numbers. Are they required on an NFL uni? 

15 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

A white Texans helmet has always seemed off to me, but I can’t figure out why

Yeah, I'm the same way. In theory the white helmet Texans are great, but none of the concepts I've seen have ever worked for me.

1 hour ago, kutztown said:

Apologies if this has been addressed previously, but I’ve seen lots of talk about the TV numbers. Are they required on an NFL uni? 

Yes

5 hours ago, j'villejags said:

I think it's okay to cut the logo from the sleeves. Personally, I'm not a fan of logos on the sleeve caps that are also on the helmet. It gets redundant having 4 of the same large logos in such a tight, prominent space. 

dbgkKlk.jpg

Agreed. I don’t know what the difference is for me between the colour rush and the regular home/away but the logo on the sleeve seems extra noticeable and redundant on the colour rush. It just seems more jarring next to the helmet than the regular jerseys but I can’t quite put my finger on why. 

3 hours ago, DNAsports said:

A white Texans helmet has always seemed off to me, but I can’t figure out why

3 hours ago, MDGP said:

Yeah, I'm the same way. In theory the white helmet Texans are great, but none of the concepts I've seen have ever worked for me.

I don't know if it's it and it may be just me, but I think it's because of the jerseys. Outside of the numbers, there isn't any white on the jerseys to compliment the white helmet. They're too navy/red dominant and that makes the white helmet stand out a little more than it needs to. I don't care for the navy helmet, but it goes with the rest of the uniforms better.

The Texans used to have my favorite uniforms in the league but now I think they look stale.  If Nike came in and screwed them up for five years just to bring them back, I'd probably appreciate them again the way I used to.

5 minutes ago, See Red said:

The Texans used to have my favorite uniforms in the league but now I think they look stale.  If Nike came in and screwed them up for five years just to bring them back, I'd probably appreciate them again the way I used to.

Kind of like the Buccaneers or, to a lesser extent, the Minnesota Vikings.

4 minutes ago, See Red said:

If I got back with my crazy ex for the next 5 years, I’d probably appreciate my current girlfriend more. Doesn’t mean I want that to happen.

The navy lids are solid. Just wear the red tops more, and bring back the red socks on the road.

Nike uniforms are too matte. I wish we could go back to each team being able to choose who makes their jerseys. Seeing two different styles was really cool. For example,

spacer.png

1 hour ago, colortv said:

If only..

8c8309_af8c241151b3496082465c43c70c849c~

I need to know where to get one of those.

20 minutes ago, clonewars2008 said:

I need to know where to get one of those.

WHy? Are you already out of TP? 

1 hour ago, See Red said:

Still is one of my favorites.. love the jersey style and number font