Patriots Unveil New Uniforms

Wentz2Jeffery

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maroon&Gold said:

I feel like it's too bottom-heavy and the triple stripe on the socks doesn't really fit with the rest of the uniform 

I just want to see them go red dominant with all of the damn navy/blue in the league. KC is the only red dominant team in the AFC.

23 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

This picture has to be on the same level as the infamous yellow Rams jersey picture that haunts these boards. Right?

So much so that I hope whoever designed that concept is getting royalties for it.

And then I hope he's redirecting those royalties directly to Buffalo's designer.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

1 minute ago, colortv said:

I just want to see them go red dominant with all of the damn navy/blue in the league. KC is the only red dominant team in the AFC.

That I can definitely get agree with. But I feel the navy helmet is the best option for the texans and the red away numbers definitely make the away feel red dominant because numbers are usually the first thing people look at even if as a whole it might be balanced between red and navy. My ideal Texans is N/R/W/R and away would be N/W/R/N (which I can't find any pictures of)

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Maroon&Gold said:

My ideal Texans is N/R/W/R and away would be N/W/R/N (which I can't find any pictures of)

spacer.png

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, colortv said:

Would easily be one of the best uniform sets in the league.

609853546.jpg.jpg

858066094-new-england-patriots-v-tampa-b

They’d be relative to the 2018-20 Rams weird uniform debacle 

Archived