Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

I apologize for doubting everyone on the bone unis.  I just didn't think that would ever be a real thing, like EVER EVER EVER EVER. 

Mind blown how you could look at this and think "yea, we hit the mark."

No final verdict until they are officially launched, but jesus.  WHY DO THEY MAKE IT SO HARD ON THEMSELVES? 

PS Nike/NFL pease never touch the Eagles unis, we're good. 

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, philly97flyer said:

Can’t stand this new trend of no TV numbers. Makes it look like a youth team that couldn’t afford them.

This, 100% this. Even though I love the Chargers new uniforms not having them bothers me, and the Rams is even worse.

Notice the subtle Iowa State-esque number treatment to match the new horns-

EX5c2RKWkAAOCRv?format=jpg&name=large

I don't know, I have a hard time believing that they would include a emphasis like that on the numbers while still going with the old horns on the helmet and sleeve.

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, henburg said:

Notice the subtle Iowa State-esque number treatment to match the new horns-

EX5c2RKWkAAOCRv?format=jpg&name=large

I don't know, I have a hard time believing that they would include a emphasis like that on the numbers while still going with the old horns on the helmet and sleeve.

Oh, I don't have a hard time believing that AT ALL

10 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

Jags uniforms still suck. Just a different flavor of lousy...

Yup.  I actually like the old jerseys better.  The only thing they really fixed was the helmet.

I’m still waiting until the full, official reveal, but I’m really struggling with what we can see of the bone uniform. What’s the rhyme and reason to it? It just looks different for the sake of different. The overthinking the Rams had over this whole project is absolutely frustrating.

Positive though, the blue uniform looks pretty decent (again, from what we can see). I still don’t think the numbers needed a gradient, and the wordmark is in a really stupid spot, but overall that’s looking much better than expected. Far better than the bone (ah screw it, GRAY) uniform.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

46 minutes ago, philly97flyer said:

Can’t stand this new trend of no TV numbers. Makes it look like a youth team that couldn’t afford them.

I can live with no TV numbers. It doesn’t make them look nearly as amateurish as full color socks. That looks like a youth team:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, WBeltz said:

Ok if you’re going to put a wordmark somewhere, why the shoulder? If it was a logo ala old Jets set or Pittsburgh then it’s one thing but a literally just a series of words? That’s stupid.

holding out my other thoughts until we see official photos/clearer ones

I wonder if they are putting wordmarks on one shoulder as a pre-emptive counterbalance to the corporate wordmarks/logos that inevitably will be on the other shoulder across the NFL some day?

Archived