Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, fouhy12 said:

That's actually a really sharp looking logo. 

You're funny...

C1-653wUkAALS-F.jpg

This is a piece of crap. Can't believe they paid money for this.

Even objectively all they did was tack a lightning bolt on to the Dodger's logo. No yellow, no powder blue. Probably a placeholder until they rebrand in 2019.

11 minutes ago, rickyISking said:

I'm sure they've had fans in L.A, but not nearly as much as the Raiders and Rams. Take a look at the shot from the "glory years" in LA, I wonder how many of those "fans" they still have.

Yup, Dean is an idiot. 

Yep, and they've lost about 70% of their existing fan base in SD and elsewhere overnight. So no old fans, no new fans. It's good they're playing at the Stub Hub Center. They're going to have a hard time filling it.

I don't have a dog in the fight but I feel bad for the fans in San Diego. Having never heard heard anything good about Spanos I will root for the team to do horrible and for him to go bankrupt.

And lol at that logo, for all the reasons already mentioned above that is an incredibly bad logo.

6 minutes ago, bosrs1 said:

You're funny...

C1-653wUkAALS-F.jpg

This is a piece of crap. Can't believe they paid money for this.

Even objectively all they did was tack a lightning bolt on to the Dodger's logo. No yellow, no powder blue. Probably a placeholder until they rebrand in 2019.

The Dodgers should sue the Chargers for ripping off the Interlocking LA logo like that.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

1 minute ago, AgentColon2 said:

The Los Angeles Chargers of Tampa BayCarson

Fixed.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

That logo looks like complete :censored:. Even worse, they copied the Rams' boring blue-and-white branding. The Spanos family is so clueless, it's not even funny. This just further confirms my belief that the Chargers will fail hard in LA. In order to have any hope of success there, they would have needed to aggressively market the team - which is something they've never done even when they had Southern California all to themselves for 20 years.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived