Jump to content

Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion


OnWis97

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

I'd've done something more like this.  Doesn't fix the alignment problems with the vertical lines of the letters, but in terms of the bolt alone.

 

 

LAcorrected.png

Brilliant and further emphasizes the bolt. Well done. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

I'd've done something more like this.  Doesn't fix the alignment problems with the vertical lines of the letters, but in terms of the bolt alone.

 

 

LAcorrected.png

 

I think the bottom of the L is a hair too high on this one.  I believe the bottom of the L line should overlap slightly with the top of the crossbar in the A to mimic the jagged end of the bolt.  In this version, the bottom of the L appears to align exactly with the top of the crossbar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, leopard88 said:

 

I think the bottom of the L is a hair too high on this one.  I believe the bottom of the L line should overlap slightly with the top of the crossbar in the A to mimic the jagged end of the bolt.  In this version, the bottom of the L appears to align exactly with the top of the crossbar.

 

Good point.

 

Should be more like this:

 

 

LAcorrected.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, guess they're keeping the name. Hope they change the colors though. Go UCLA-style, except with yellow instead of gold.

 

Also, seeing the Twitter comments has made me realize that Twitter can occasionally be palatable, even as I continue to not use it (by choice).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also-also, if they were to change their name, I think it would be cool if they became the Dodgers. It's been done before (1940s) to have a Dodgers football team and a Dodgers baseball team in the same city. Ditto New York Giants and Boston Braves and Pittsburgh Pirates, just off the top of my head.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Also-also, if they were to change their name, I think it would be cool if they became the Dodgers. It's been done before (1940s) to have a Dodgers football team and a Dodgers baseball team in the same city. Ditto New York Giants and Boston Braves and Pittsburgh Pirates, just off the top of my head.

 

Different time.  Obviously never happen today.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • IceCap locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.