Jump to content

Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion


OnWis97

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

I haven't read through most of this thread because 94 pages is just so much. It seems like the eventual branding should be so simple. You go with the classic blue and yellow home and roads and use the blue and white as an alt/color rush. No way anybody could screw that up, right? 

If they did the simple thing, there wouldn't be 96 pages. They're making it as complicated as possible so they can have their moment of glory when the new stadium opens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

 

Can't believe a professional football team is going to trot themselves out on the field with this mismatched uniform. Absolutely hilarious. 

The Redskins have been doing the whole mismatched uniform thing for a few years now, but this "new" Rams look takes the cake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Can't believe a professional football team is going to trot themselves out on the field with this mismatched uniform. Absolutely hilarious. 

 

?

 

08-19-16_cowboys_vs_miami_alfred_morris_

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Cujo said:

 

08-19-16_cowboys_vs_miami_alfred_morris_

That does look pretty bad too. For some reason I don't see it as that green when watching on tv. I'd say maybe the gold will be less obvious on the field but I remember how odd it looked in Seattle last year so am pretty sure it's going to look bad in games still.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, LMU said:

Psst...

 

 

 

I don't understand why the NFL would deny their request to wear blue and yellow, but this goofy monster mash of the throwback and the St Louis jerseys is allowed. IT MAKES NO SENSE!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, McCarthy said:

 

I don't understand why the NFL would deny their request to wear blue and yellow, but this goofy monster mash of the throwback and the St Louis jerseys is allowed. IT MAKES NO SENSE!

 

1b1wau.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Rams-2017-Uniform.jpg

 

Pretty sure the technical term for this is half-pregnant.

I bet someone will try and claim that they are doing this since they are still selling a lot of the navy/gold merchandise to their fanbase in St. Louis. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've seen people blame the NFL for this. Why? The NFL may have told the Rams they couldn't switch jerseys, but they're not the ones who wanted to have these asinine blue and white helmets paired with the old jerseys. Sometimes you just have to work within your limitations and not go out of your way to do something idiotic. 

 

2 hours ago, Cosmic said:

If they did the simple thing, there wouldn't be 96 pages. They're making it as complicated as possible so they can have their moment of glory when the new stadium opens.

That's fair. It would be pretty hard to do something any more complicated and ridiculous as what they're doing next season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • IceCap locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.