Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

I haven't read through most of this thread because 94 pages is just so much. It seems like the eventual branding should be so simple. You go with the classic blue and yellow home and roads and use the blue and white as an alt/color rush. No way anybody could screw that up, right? 

If they did the simple thing, there wouldn't be 96 pages. They're making it as complicated as possible so they can have their moment of glory when the new stadium opens.

46 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Can't believe a professional football team is going to trot themselves out on the field with this mismatched uniform. Absolutely hilarious. 

The Redskins have been doing the whole mismatched uniform thing for a few years now, but this "new" Rams look takes the cake.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

56 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Can't believe a professional football team is going to trot themselves out on the field with this mismatched uniform. Absolutely hilarious. 

?

08-19-16_cowboys_vs_miami_alfred_morris_

6uXNWAo.png

3 minutes ago, Cujo said:

08-19-16_cowboys_vs_miami_alfred_morris_

That does look pretty bad too. For some reason I don't see it as that green when watching on tv. I'd say maybe the gold will be less obvious on the field but I remember how odd it looked in Seattle last year so am pretty sure it's going to look bad in games still.

32 minutes ago, LMU said:

Psst...

I don't understand why the NFL would deny their request to wear blue and yellow, but this goofy monster mash of the throwback and the St Louis jerseys is allowed. IT MAKES NO SENSE!

PvO6ZWJ.png

1 minute ago, McCarthy said:

I don't understand why the NFL would deny their request to wear blue and yellow, but this goofy monster mash of the throwback and the St Louis jerseys is allowed. IT MAKES NO SENSE!

1b1wau.jpg

VmWIn6B.png

23 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Rams-2017-Uniform.jpg

#GoColts

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I've seen people blame the NFL for this. Why? The NFL may have told the Rams they couldn't switch jerseys, but they're not the ones who wanted to have these asinine blue and white helmets paired with the old jerseys. Sometimes you just have to work within your limitations and not go out of your way to do something idiotic. 

2 hours ago, Cosmic said:

If they did the simple thing, there wouldn't be 96 pages. They're making it as complicated as possible so they can have their moment of glory when the new stadium opens.

That's fair. It would be pretty hard to do something any more complicated and ridiculous as what they're doing next season.

Archived