Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, colortv said:

Of all the things we could discuss on this board, not making these the full-time uniforms has to be the biggest sin of all:

725zz6.jpg

250powderbluelt.jpg?itok=8nJFwidA&timest

PowderbluesCS.jpg?itok=u1InWD1O&timestam

j806dy.jpg

Get some matching blue pants for road with yellow/blue/yellow striped socks.  I get the love for the throwback, I own one.  But I actually like these better, I'm sure that's an unpopular opinion.

54 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Perfection. 

Add a royal blue jersey for fans who don't want to buy the gold, and you're set. 

Rams1950j.jpg1951_Bowman_Elroy_Hirsch_-76_Football_Ca

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

This Rams-Niners color rush game is going to be hideous. Aesthetically and otherwise. Hopefully in the distant future when the Rams presumably get their uniforms right, this will be a great looking matchup. And also assuming this color rush nonsense ends. 

22 hours ago, colortv said:

Can anyone shop the color rush uniform with navy pants/yellow stripe?

I misread this as "can anyone stop the color rush uniform" and I know I wasn't the only one

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I'm lukewarm on those uniforms.  The horn on the shoulder never made any sense to me (since they have a more literal horn on the helmets) and I don't think those kinds of details look good with modern uniform cuts.  They'd be better off with a more Giants-type approach, streamline the jerseys and focus on large blocks of color. 

But the royal/gold color scheme is an absolute must. 

3 hours ago, dbofox said:

Get some matching blue pants for road with yellow/blue/yellow striped socks.  I get the love for the throwback, I own one.  But I actually like these better, I'm sure that's an unpopular opinion.

I like these better too. Throwback doesn't look as sleek and looks dated imo.

Archived