Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

6 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I just fear the Rams will go with navy, limit the use of yellow and not have a yellow alternate. It's t he classic bland sports take that has been sweeping the world in the last several years. You have these great colors and you don't utilize them properly. This is what the outcome will be.

So basically, they would become the Brewers of the NFL. I could completely see that, given that most franchises' management are completely blind to what fans want.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost feel like the Rams need to have a helmet that doesn't perfectly match the jerseys, but it should appear like they tried.. A dark metallic royal that catches some bright, vibrant royal highlights in the sun would be ideal (like the giants, but a bit darker).. Angelo State looks great above, but seems to be missing something.. The images from what appear to be night games are near perfect though..

On 10/6/2017 at 6:44 PM, Ice_Cap said:

Why do people keep trotting that LA logo out? It’s not official. It’s a fan creation, which means it will never get used by the team. 

And after the team was roasted for the LA logo they did trot out? They’re probably going to stear clear of LA monogram/lightning bolt combinations for the foreseeable future. 

Hey I really like it I wonder who did it! I really don't mind people wanting something that looks great!

Just now, hugevolsfan said:

Hey I really like it I wonder who did it! I really don't mind people wanting something that looks great!

The problem stems from the Ravens using a fan submission as the basis for their first logo and then getting taken to court over it. 

Since then no pro team is going to use a fan submission. Regardless of how good it is. 

2 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

The problem stems from the Ravens using a fan submission as the basis for their first logo and then getting taken to court over it. 

Since then no pro team is going to use a fan submission. Regardless of how good it is. 

Oh I know this is my work thats why I do not have a problem with it... I was just having some fun...

On 10/7/2017 at 9:02 PM, daveindc said:

S0016834683--209914.JPG

That color looks great. 

Change those pants to these and you're done. 

Rams-2017-Uniform.jpg

I can't think of anything better for a sunny Southern California Sunday than a gold jersey with white pants.  They do that and I wouldn't even mind navy blue. 

Rams need to make this uniform the primary now. 

1009_spo_ldn-l-rams-1009-jm-289.jpg?w=62

I know they want to wait until they move to the new stadium, but when you have an all-time great uniform you have to wear it as much as possible.

For those who want yellow to be the main color, there's still the road uniform.

ce118d75e7e3c802c824a2ef4b18a3d9.jpg

34 minutes ago, 4_tattoos said:

I think the Rams should leave yellow jerseys over white pants in the past. That's just not a good look to me *shrugs*

It's very brave of you to admit that you're wrong about something. ;)

1 hour ago, Gothamite said:

That color looks great. 

Change those pants to these and you're done. 

Rams-2017-Uniform.jpg

I can't think of anything better for a sunny Southern California Sunday than a gold jersey with white pants.  They do that and I wouldn't even mind navy blue. 

Just needs yellow on the pants. I'd say go for the blue-yellow-blue striping the old yellow set used. 

2 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

I think the Rams should leave yellow jerseys over white pants in the past. That's just not a good look to me *shrugs*

I actually think that these would look even better on a modern template with TV numbers on the shoulders and the Northwestern stripe on the sleeve cap.

16-rams-yellow-jerseys.jpg

Or just use those pants with the color rush jersey, which is actually also perfect in it's own right.

16 minutes ago, Gupti said:

I actually think that these would look even better on a modern template with TV numbers on the shoulders and the Northwestern stripe on the sleeve cap.

16-rams-yellow-jerseys.jpg

Or just use those pants with the color rush jersey, which is actually also perfect in it's own right.

Double posting because I just whipped up this idea for how they could make their color rush jersey a full-time look. This is a perfect look, IMHO.

Untitled.png.2715d0d1b9709d4bc5cd1e46e0bed490.png

Also, kind of weird to believe that they're playing against the same team in both of those pics.

4 hours ago, Gupti said:

Double posting because I just whipped up this idea for how they could make their color rush jersey a full-time look. This is a perfect look, IMHO.

Untitled.png.2715d0d1b9709d4bc5cd1e46e0bed490.png

Also, kind of weird to believe that they're playing against the same team in both of those pics.

Looks good but I wonder what it would look like with white or navy pants.

San Diego's not going to get another team.

In the short-term that will only hurt the Chargers(and Rams) further who will both draw from there, and I doubt the NFL wants to hurt its efforts in LA any further.

In the long-term going its to become like Texas where two powerful owners(which the LA owners will become) will put a stop to any talk of putting another team there.

Archived