Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

On 7/24/2019 at 10:06 AM, ~Bear said:

As far as angry animals go, I thought the Rams was pretty good. From recolored concepts, it would have arguably looked it’s best in the classic Rams color scheme. I imagine we’re probably going to get some boring LA monogram that’s curved to look like horns, which is a bit of a disappointment as something like that would be a better alternate logo IMO. 

The sharp point on the left side of the Rams logo dated it, in my opinion. I'm not sure how to fix that as it's currently designed. It gave it a very 90's vibe. That and the white shadow on the horn. Make the blue a little darker than royal, fix that pointed end of the logo and make it all athletic gold and you have a great logo. Oh, and drop the extra outline.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, gothedistance said:

I get that everybody has their own taste. But there are many other NFL team uniforms that are far more horrible or ugly.

Saying that POS is smellier than this POS doesn’t magically turn it into anything other than a POS.

7 hours ago, colortv said:

Gold facemask doing wonders.

68451382_10157092166147713_2468248946879

68823032_10157092166287713_1371142200141

67753142_10157092185407713_6497517084774

1 hour ago, Gothamite said:

Still, those horrible curvy bolts....

The bolt shape is a little dopey but I don't think it would be as noticable if it wasn't sitting in that thick navy stripe. The helmet bolt is still pretty clean and classic (even with the superfluous strokes) because it's just a bolt on white... The pants, at least, would be significantly better if handeled the same.

2 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

The bolt shape is a little dopey but I don't think it would be as noticable if it wasn't sitting in that thick navy stripe. The helmet bolt is still pretty clean and classic (even with the superfluous strokes) because it's just a bolt on white... The pants, at least, would be significantly better if handeled the same.

Agreed.  they would still be bad (and still be upside-down), but wouldn't be quite so unsightly against a white background.

On 8/4/2019 at 3:23 AM, dont care said:

Saying that POS is smellier than this POS doesn’t magically turn it into anything other than a POS.

"The :censored:'s been in the den for 6 months Eddie! I  went inside to watch the game I put my drink on top of it. my friends come over and say it's lovely I said it's not lovely it's a POS !" 

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

2 hours ago, nuordr said:

Chrome NEVER looks good!

Not as a regular look, but for special occasions or 1-2 games ... why not?

But, with NFL rules you're not going to see that.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived