Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

12 hours ago, Survival79 said:

GEGdRas.jpg

Interesting...

Does the left horn seem a lot longer than the right to anybody else? It also doesn’t seem to curve up nearly as much.

Like if the ram turned to face us head on, the left horn would be so much lower than the right.

On 2/7/2020 at 1:22 PM, SFGiants58 said:

It’s good, but I don’t like it as much as proto-Flying Elvis. Heck, the Adam Walsh update of it is lovely:

spacer.png

Source

But back to the LA Rams, I’d go for something more Art Nouveau.   

The update doesn't work because you lose the head being the canton of the flag. It stops reading as a stylized American flag man and starts reading as a man with a fancy scarf.

3 hours ago, IceCap said:

This isn't as bad as the time people here were trying to use blurry reflections on a window to reconstruct the sleeve pattern on the then-yet-to-be-unveiled Vikings jerseys, but it's getting there.

That Viking thread also included a picture of a Christian Ponder jersey shaped birthday cake as a "clue" just to add to the nonsense.

(I remember, because the cake picture was posted by me.)

On 2/7/2020 at 8:17 PM, Gothamite said:

That’s so much better than Elvis. Should be their logo. 

Logos shouldn't depict skin color unless it's a literal representation of a real person.  There were black patriots too... and there's a lot of black Patriots.

21 hours ago, hawk36 said:

First though is why the light blue instead of yellow? Not crazy about the logo but really hate it in those colors. 

Properly colored I like it better but I'd say this is at best a secondary or tertiary logo. 

Rams2020.jpg

The one horn looks way too much like something coming out of its neck compared to something behind the head. It also looks larger than the one that’s nearer to us. The depth is way off. 

• IceCap locked this topic