Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, bowld said:

It's likely real guys. Here is the side view of the hat. Rams trademarked this slogan a few years back.. 

spacer.png

Those can't be the colors though..can they? As someone mentioned that has to be a "themed" hat.

3 minutes ago, jws008 said:

Hey, even the STL media agrees about it looking Arch-like...

https://twitter.com/dgoold/status/1236776618611421184?s=21

"Even STL media"
Look. I don't know how to break it to you, but St. Louis' media is the last place you should go for unbiased reporting on the Los Angeles Rams.

Just now, IceCap said:

"Even STL media"
Look. I don't know how to break it to you, but St. Louis' media is the last place you should go for unbiased reporting on the Los Angeles Rams.

Why not go to them?

After all, they have more experience dealing with Kroenke & Demoff than LA’s media does.

Or to put it another way, can Peter King not have a valid opinion on the LA Rams, since he’s a New York-based reporter?

6 minutes ago, jws008 said:

Why not go to them?

After all, they have more experience dealing with Kroenke & Demoff than LA’s media does.

Or to put it another way, can Peter King not have a valid opinion on the LA Rams, since he’s a New York-based reporter?

bias

It's where I sit.

20 minutes ago, jws008 said:

Why not go to them?

They have a bias. Of course they want to see the St. Louis arch in the new LA Rams logo. It helps them feel better about the fact that they lost the team back to the team's rightful city.

St. Louis has a massive, undeserved, victim complex regarding the Rams and Kroenke. I don't trust anything out of that city regarding that team.

21 minutes ago, jws008 said:

Peter King's New York roots don't give a victim complex-driven bias against the Rams, their ownership, and their management.

Confirmed: LA Rams New Logo for 2020 Leaked

March 9, 2020 - 00:15 AM

The new logo of the Los Angeles Rams has leaked. The leak has been twice confirmed, first publically by Yahoo! Sports NFL Reporter Charles Robinson on his Twitter feed and then later, privately, by our usual crew of trusted reliable […]

Read More...

Scrolled back to see if anyone has suggested this, but I didn’t catch it... Presuming there’s going to be an artificial backstory for the logo, I’m expecting the three segments in the ram’s horn are there to represent the three cities the franchise has won NFL championships in. 

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Idk how all the guys in suits, in marketing, and all that other business related stuff with the team can sit there in a meeting, and vote that this should be the image of the franchise for the foreseeable future. Everyone should be fired... tried so hard to incorporate LA with the logo; and failed

Archived