Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I chose that picture on purpose - look up "Nike 2016 Netherlands away shirt" and you'll see it looks more like purple in different lighting. Just chose a picture where it looked blue enough to not confuse folk. Just posting it as a possibility, don't know anything!

5 hours ago, FormerLurker said:

Chargers new blue is pretty much purple and it is effing sweeeeet 

if I get permission I’ll post pics

I always loved periwinkle and wished a football team would use it as a color. It's sort of like powder blue, but with a slight hint of purple. Hopefully that's what you're referring to, and not an Indigo type of color, although that would work as well.1738_featured_667x.jpg?v=1560996441

39 minutes ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

So like this?

That's exactly what I was referring to yes - that's the only blue I know of that Nike use that looks like purple... so it's possible that's what this mystery blue is - if this information is true, of course.

4 hours ago, hawk36 said:

Why would the Chargers, with one of the most popular and loved uniforms/looks in the NFL, change to anything other than the most popular throwback collegiate blues? I can think of at least 25 other teams in more need of tweaks. Stop Chargers, just stop. 

It is crazy to me how some teams no matter what will never be able to get it right. I know for sure the majority of people for the most part would be ecstatic if they just had a powder away version of their uniforms. I think people have also been dying for the creamsicle bucs ever since the super bowl set got kind of worn out. Just take the Padres, it took them like six uniform changes just to get back what they belong in. It is not hard.

4 hours ago, L10nheart404 said:

I always loved periwinkle and wished a football team would use it as a color. It's sort of like powder blue, but with a slight hint of purple. Hopefully that's what you're referring to, and not an Indigo type of color, although that would work as well.1738_featured_667x.jpg?v=1560996441

Beautiful 

Archived