Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, henburg said:

usatsi_10458932.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

like this?

Aside from the mono-fad and god-awful agency font, I truly love how this looks, especially with the yellow facemask. They should probably consolidate their blues to powder blue, sure, but something about this uniform just screams SoCal to me and I hope they hold onto that in the redesign. 

Midway.png

On 3/17/2020 at 5:45 PM, IceCap said:

Because the most dominant colour on the whites (other than white) is drab navy. The yellow/gold/saffron masks looked great anytime they were paired with the powder blues. 

I suspect the new uniforms were designed around powder blue, and will feature powder blue more prominently on the white jerseys. 

@FormerLurker stated that they were an almost purple, blue in the other thread. I doubt it though since they went to powder blue last year, but spanos is gonna spanos

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

Chargers shouldn’t go with powder blue. Royal blue is the better option, but hey what do I know? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I like them both...but a slight edge to this look:

Image result for tyrod taylor chargers

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

28 minutes ago, hawk36 said:

If these rumors are true... Rams going from royal to navy and the Chargers going from powder blue to royal... Downgrades for both. 

LACOLOR2020.jpg

What rumor about the Chargers going to Royal? It's pretty clear they are staying/going full powder.

If the Chargers do actually go with a shade close to purple (and that’s a really big if), then I would imagine it would be more of a tertiary color, with the powder blue and gold as primary and secondary. Something like this:

spacer.png

Maybe even a slightly darker shade. They made a pretty big deal out of the switch back to powder blue as the primary home uniforms last year, and have really emphasized the powder blue and gold in their marketing materials over the last year or so, so I really can’t imagine them going away from that and relegating those colors to support status in favor of a new, purple-like shade of blue.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

57 minutes ago, colortv said:

What rumor about the Chargers going to Royal? It's pretty clear they are staying/going full powder.

It's all over the board here. Not a lot that they are going royal, but that they are getting new uniforms and that they are amazing (radio guy a few pages back). Nothing confirmed but rumors abound. I fear they'll do the very Chargers thing and screw up the blue, that would be just like their organization. 

2 hours ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

The Chargers looked the best in the 90's, a team with an identity surrounding lighting, should be a navy an yellow team, nothing screams thunderstorm more than Navy and yellow

They changed wanting to look tough but instead they looked like a generic team from anywhere. Stick to looking like a SoCal team, bright, colorful. 

2 hours ago, dcameronh said:

I would prefer they stick with powder blues but I would assume they are going back to something like the original LA colors?

spacer.pngspacer.png

Did you get those from the mothership?  Because I’m not at all convinced that those are the original LA colors. 

Archived