Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"By focusing on the most iconic part of the team’s brand identity throughout franchise history – the Horn – the Rams discovered nature’s beauty unfold with the golden ratio (aka Fibonacci Sequence) in its curvature. This same ratio underpins the perfect spiral and the perfect wave and became the driving concept behind the new logos." 

LA_Logo_Ratio_1080x600.gif

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

The new ram head is really good, but the primary isn't. The gradient is really dumb, and I would've much rather had that one concept that separated the horns into three distinct parts. How disappointing.

the user formerly known as cdclt

So are orange and gray official team colors now?  Or just 'logo only' colors?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

New ram is a downgrade from what they had in St. Louis.

I'll reserve judgment on the colors until I know how many yellows and blues they use on the jerseys.

This update should be one of the easiest assignments imaginable. Excited to see just how badly they botched it. 😁

Just now, Gothamite said:

So, is this pretty much a guarantee that they're :censored:ing with the helmet horn? 

They better not be. The color scheme is wonderful, the logos are acceptable, and the uniforms have a chance to be very good. They better not have reinvented the wheel or there will be some very angry fans. 

Archived