Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, hawk36 said:

Because their new logo looks like a wave more than a ram horn. 

In that manner, they succeeded. I can easily see both a horn and a wave, which is unique and somewhat clever. I don't really agree with using that as inspiration, but it is something that's LA-related while tying into the Rams.

the user formerly known as cdclt

19 hours ago, OBomb said:

The Chargers navy blue and gold uniforms looked terrible when the numbers, names, and lightning bolts were screen printed; they looked cheap and small-market. When Reebok took over the NFL uniforms contract, the uniforms looked noticeably better but were still lacking. The current set works very well because it's a more athletic look that brings out the lightning bolt on the helmet.

I'd disagree. They had there own look that stood out from other teams, and looked better than when the Chargers went back to white helmets and that high shoulder stripe they have now. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Using the stadium view, you can see the logo (with Blue outline) at midfield and it looks great.  They also have small versions of it on that part of the site and it looks solid.  I think this is an upgrade, folks.

1 minute ago, hawk36 said:

Because their new logo looks like a wave more than a ram horn. 

Because they're in LA I think that's fine.

I don't like the rams head but I like the LA logo.  Although the video had two fonts: the one in the logo and the one with the city and name spelled out.  I like the slanted font.

NO NAVY AND A BRIGHTER YELLOW!!!

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

I think the Rams did a good job here. I’m really feeling how everything does mesh the past and present well. The old school Ram done in more modern style is nice, and it’s horn gives context to the LA horn logo.

The LA horn logo looks way better in the right colors and correct alignment. Also looks good locked up with the “Rams” wordmark.

The only issue I have here is the gradient. Could’ve fixed that by having another gap in the horn between the yellow and gold, but it is what it is. I dig this.

Archived