Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, NeauXone said:

Rams.png

What we can expect to see at midfield. Actually looks pretty nice.

That’s beautiful. This is the one they should roll with all the time. Outside of blue backgrounds that is.

Wonder if this means we'll see a helmet horn thats gradient white to yellow as well? 

"Some fans like the white horns / a lot like the yellow" - derp lets try do both and try to make everyone happy!

Also hope they stick with the navy blue helmets and don't try to match them to the royal blue jerseys...this is a mistake the giants made IMO. 

5 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

Marketing-speak aside, I think the gradient was used to complete the A. Without it, it doesn't quite read 'LA' to me. All of which makes the design feel forced. They tried to make it work but I think it falls a bit short. 

y0Xk0C5.png

I think this could've been solved by making three distinct parts to the horn: white that connects to the "A", gold for the middle, and "Sol" for the end. It already splits naturally so I'm not sure why they tried to forced these gradients.

the user formerly known as cdclt

9 minutes ago, Pharos04 said:

rams1.png

Since they'll be playing in New Orleans, it's fitting that the Louisiana Rams have hidden a crescent in their logo.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Archived