Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

1 hour ago, IceCap said:

Keep it up and you become another @BradyIsMyHomeboy or @TheSoundofThrowingPennies- just some Reddit-level troll who got off lying about NFL uniform changes annually.

One of them (I can't remember which) posting the concepts of board members and saying that they were Nike Conspiracy Test Balloons is still my favorite troll attempt moment ever on this site.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Here’s a rendering of the full Chargers field design:

spacer.png

Really not loving that A.  Wonder if they could have done something with the horizontal stroke rather than the first vertical one.

But I love the Mr. Yuk/Reddy Kilowatt face logo.  Should absolutely be part of their logo package.

1 hour ago, TornadoGTS said:

Not that the logo sheet is the end all be all (Bears orange pants comes to mind), but it does imply that there might be a full royal and full navy color rush. Also note the lack of white on the navy one (probably come out with some "midnight storm" theme that's just navy and yellow)

spacer.png

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo

13 minutes ago, dont care said:

Doesn’t mean it’s good. Buffaslug gear sold out too, even faster too

I'm also confident that the browns and jags had an initial surge when they released new logos only to fall back into the cellar of merch sales once fans realized the new merch and uniforms were much worse than what they replaced.

"What. this doesn't look purple to you?" while showing a color swatch that neither looks like the Chargers' shade of blue nor any shade of purple is next-level stuff

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

3 minutes ago, the admiral said:

"Can't believe you guys would be ableist against someone who is purple-blue colorblind" is the only way out now.

Oddly enough, my brother actually has this. I can ask him what color he sees when he sees their powder blue. 🙂

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

1 minute ago, Jojopeligreeno said:

f3qwoffowjrdkeospc2d.jpg

Reading too much into this maybe ....but if you zoom in on players in this picture they seem to have white helmets,yellow facemask and looks like no powder blue stripe on the pants 

who is playing qb?

9 minutes ago, Jojopeligreeno said:

f3qwoffowjrdkeospc2d.jpg

Reading too much into this maybe ....but if you zoom in on players in this picture they seem to have white helmets,yellow facemask and looks like no powder blue stripe on the pants 

I wouldn’t read anything into that at all considering the jerseys don’t even have numbers or anything on them. Just using plain white/powder/white uniforms for the purposes of the stadium rendering.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 3/26/2020 at 5:25 PM, kimball said:

I love the upgrade to the bolt. But, I am skeptical of how the jerseys will look with only light blue, gold and white to work with. I liked the navy blue outline. 

That's (partially, about 1/3 of the reason) why the powder blues looked so good. Navy was relegated to a teritarial color that was only used to separate white and gold. If they put navy numbers on helmets and made a white/powder-dominant home the old logo could stay.46709990445_1c568fe81e_k.jpg

Archived