Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, colortv said:

With the way the fans are bombarding the rams on social media we are going to have a logo redesign in 5 years, the rams have turned this into a 10 year odyssey.

I suspect that the ram head logo will be designated the primary conclusively soon.

the user formerly known as cdclt

On 4/11/2020 at 6:04 PM, HereComesThax said:

MOD EDIT: Be nicer.

Well this escalated quickly.  Did you design it?  If not, I'm not sure why you're so personally upset by a critique of a 22-year-old uniform.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

6 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Well this escalated quickly.  Did you design it?  If not, I'm not sure why you're so personally upset by a critique of a 22-year-old uniform.

22 hours ago, dont care said:

Why so hostile? He didn’t insult you personally just said the uniform was bad and why.

I really love that design, and got heated in the moment. I’d delete it, but people would just see it in your posts anyway.

spacer.png

I totally get it.  Someone once posted that the 1964 Syracuse Nationals script looked more appropriate for a baseball team rather than basketball, and I threatened to exterminate multiple generations of his family while he spent the rest of his life tied up in my basement eating nothing but a twice a day feeding of fish heads and fists.

My dad never posted about the Syracuse Nationals again, but eventually forgave me - and because of that, I forgive you. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

I totally get it.  Someone once posted that the 1964 Syracuse Nationals script looked more appropriate for a baseball team rather than basketball, and I threatened to exterminate multiple generations of his family while he spent the rest of his life tied up in my basement eating nothing but a twice a day feeding of fish heads and fists.

My dad never posted about the Syracuse Nationals again, but eventually forgave me - and because of that, I forgive you. 

I can’t tell if you’re being serious, sarcastic, or a little bit of both. And that worries me.

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, HereComesThax said:

I can’t tell if you’re being serious, sarcastic, or a little bit of both. And that worries me.

... don’t look directly into his eyes ...

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Have a little anecdote about the mind of an average non-uni nerd fan...

I have a friend who is a Rams fan, and we were talking about their upcoming unis. We're both the same age (late 20s) and he said that his favorite look from the StL era unis is the mono-Navy and that he hopes the Rams come out with a black alternate one day. I couldn't help but disagree and send a rant akin to people arguing politics. (PS: He doesn't like the new logo though and thinks Demoff is a clown. He's fine with the Ram head one but also sent me that fan revision concept going around.)

I know its just one person but they're are many out there like, included the players. Which is why we see so much mono-head to toe unis and BFBS in today's uniforms. 🔥

5 minutes ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

9 days till the draft. No uniforms. Did the Rams and Chargers die?

The Chargers have confirmed the 21st is their reveal date, right? I don't think we've gotten word from the Rams yet, however.

the user formerly known as cdclt

17 hours ago, VikWings said:

Have a little anecdote about the mind of an average non-uni nerd fan...

I have a friend who is a Rams fan, and we were talking about their upcoming unis. We're both the same age (late 20s) and he said that his favorite look from the StL era unis is the mono-Navy and that he hopes the Rams come out with a black alternate one day. I couldn't help but disagree and send a rant akin to people arguing politics. (PS: He doesn't like the new logo though and thinks Demoff is a clown. He's fine with the Ram head one but also sent me that fan revision concept going around.)

I know its just one person but they're are many out there like, included the players. Which is why we see so much mono-head to toe unis and BFBS in today's uniforms. 🔥

I relate to this so much. Most of my friends are the same way with monochrome and BFBS football uniforms and I have to try and articulate why I don't like them without sounding like too much of a snob.

sport-scarf_vikes_zps08004021.png

2 hours ago, pluggerplugger1 said:

I relate to this so much. Most of my friends are the same way with monochrome and BFBS football uniforms and I have to try and articulate why I don't like them without sounding like too much of a snob.

gty_501807732_78354826.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Just show them this and point out you don't think professional athletes should look like condiment splatters

10 hours ago, pluggerplugger1 said:

I’ve heard a lot of people say every team should have an all black alternate.

Archived