Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, doctorpeligro said:

spacer.png

In the Chargers newsletter email from tonight.

Since the hat in the image is more abstract and not a true representation of the draft cap, I'll guess that the jersey in the image isn't true-to life either.

31 minutes ago, hugevolsfan said:

I hope that is not the number font! but if that is the jersey I would be a fan. It reminds me of my leagues Seattle Shockers.

Strong agree. A super simplified jersey like that could be gorgeous. 

10 hours ago, doctorpeligro said:

spacer.png

In the Chargers newsletter email from tonight.

Guys, a good friend of mine has seen the new Chargers jerseys and this is close, but not quite right. In the real ones, the Nike swoosh is purple.

I'm pretty confident that it's just a fun icon, the simplified heavy line-weight illustration style is pretty common in a lot of icon design. I doubt that it's an accurate representation of the new jerseys. I'd bet the only thing it really indicates for the future is a powder blue jersey with the presence of bolts in some form or another, which we all really knew before anyways. 

spacer.png

I’m starting to think the Chargers are going to have a black alt to “embody the spirit of LA nightlife” 

There’s nothing out there to suggest this is happening but based off of players reactions who have the “🔥🔥🔥“ mentality I’m starting to think this may be a reality 

On 3/27/2020 at 10:47 AM, TornadoGTS said:

Not that the logo sheet is the end all be all (Bears orange pants comes to mind), but it does imply that there might be a full royal and full navy color rush. Also note the lack of white on the navy one (probably come out with some "midnight storm" theme that's just navy and yellow)

spacer.png

Here ya go @WSU151, it was actually @TornadoGTS.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Would not be surprised if the blue bolt meant we get a blue over blue version of the original LA Chargers look.

LAC60FJ-frontv2_1024x1024.jpg?v=15741859

Wow that looks good, hopefully

Excellent!

I gotta feeling it’s going to be a let down! Everything we’ve thought was going to be good, ended up being trash and everything we thought was going to be trash, ended up being almost perfect. The part that scares me is how well received they are amongst the players. I can only hope the emojis aren’t on the uniforms in any form or fashion.

Archived