Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Newport said:

I gotta feeling it’s going to be a let down! Everything we’ve thought was going to be good, ended up being trash and everything we thought was going to be trash, ended up being almost perfect. The part that scares me is how well received they are amongst the players. I can only hope the emojis aren’t on the uniforms in any form or fashion.

Have faith. Remember this. 

On 2/26/2020 at 9:52 AM, canzman said:

Chargers, Pats, Browns, Bucs, Colts. I liked...

Rams and Falcons not so much 

da0Lbhs.png

1 hour ago, Newport said:

I gotta feeling it’s going to be a let down! Everything we’ve thought was going to be good, ended up being trash and everything we thought was going to be trash, ended up being almost perfect. The part that scares me is how well received they are amongst the players. I can only hope the emojis aren’t on the uniforms in any form or fashion.

What does this even mean?  

Please don't use "we".  We're a community of individuals.  Nobody speaks for me.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

32 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

What does this even mean?  

Please don't use "we".  We're a community of individuals.  Nobody speaks for me.

Lot of hate ever since I took up for Teal and trashed the Browns.

“We” as in the majority.

51 minutes ago, Newport said:

Lot of hate ever since I took up for Teal and trashed the Browns.

“We” as in the majority.

Perfectly acceptable to use We in the context you used it. No one other than him thought you were "speaking for them". It's just a post on a sports message board. You're fine. 

I think every year with a few updates has proven to be about 50/50. The league (in general) has shown that they don't have perfect design judgment and I've learned to expect a few duds, like the Rams new logos. All in all, I think the league is getting better identities each year.

2 hours ago, JOEYxFRESCO said:

Initially wrote this off but it got kind of interesting now 

Grey? I’m sure that’s an alternate of some sort. There HAS to be a white set right?

TuaSzn says there is a white jersey, but it's a "throwback". And then he's says it's "semi-dark gray, not charcoal"...

I'm not buying any of what's he's saying. Gray really hasn't been a substantial color in their new logo/wordmark package. It might be a fashion jersey. Maybe he saw something on one of those fake Chinese sites selling jerseys for $20

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Might mean white jersey but with gray+yellow trim / bolts 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

16 hours ago, simtek34 said:

Have faith. Remember this. 

Based on the underwhelming response to the Falcons new unis, it sounds like the Rams are really going to screw this up. I'm guessing they are going mono-blue like the Seahawks and mono-white for road games, and ditching the yellow pants entirely.

7 minutes ago, Cujo said:

If dark grey road jersey is true, automatically ranks below the Falcons

It isn't possible given the current NFL Rulebook.

[This has been a Public Service Announcement]

It's where I sit.

36 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

It isn't possible given the current NFL Rulebook.

[This has been a Public Service Announcement]

Have we seen the 2020 rulebook, though?  So far as I know, they haven't even been set yet, much less announced. 

The Chargers might know something we don't.  I sure as :censored: hope not, but they might.

Archived