Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

32 minutes ago, Newport said:

I’m not scrolling through hundreds of pages just to confirm what I already know. Take my word for it.

And why is everyone in a pissing match with me on here? Is it  because I dissed the Browns organization and mentioned how ugly the Bucs 70s  tupperware uniforms looked? Maybe it’s because I took up for Teal. 

I’ve been a lurker on this page since the early 2000s but refrained from creating an account. With the way people bark at each other on here, I’m reminded why. 
Some of the elder statesmen on here need to chill, it’s not that serious. 

I don't even know who you are, but people dis the Browns org on the reg, and many people - myself included - think the 70s Bucs unis sucked.

You took up for Teal?  I wouldn't even know.

If you say things in posts, be prepared to discuss them, or don't post.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/15/2020 at 6:49 PM, Newport said:

I gotta feeling it’s going to be a let down! Everything we’ve thought was going to be good, ended up being trash and everything we thought was going to be trash, ended up being almost perfect. The part that scares me is how well received they are amongst the players. I can only hope the emojis aren’t on the uniforms in any form or fashion.

Like Vet said, I have no idea about anything else about you other than this post. And I, for one, would simply like to know what you meant by the underlined portion. To provide us with some clarification, if you will.

12 hours ago, JOEYxFRESCO said:

Been thinking....what if the the grey alts have the blue secondary logo that gets tossed around here?

spacer.png

Bosa’s comments on that podcast fall in line with what I was already expecting. The home and road will be entirely devoid of navy blue. The royal blue Color Rush set remains but with updated fonts and what not, while they introduce an all-navy uniform with the navy and gold lightning bolt on the shoulders.

23 minutes ago, AndrewMLind said:

Bosa’s comments on that podcast fall in line with what I was already expecting. The home and road will be entirely devoid of navy blue. The royal blue Color Rush set remains but with updated fonts and what not, while they introduce an all-navy uniform with the navy and gold lightning bolt on the shoulders.

I'm probably gonna say the obvious, But id say it's fairly apparent they will retain the white lids so it's pretty interchangeable with the different colored decals.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

42 minutes ago, Claystation360 said:

I'm probably gonna say the obvious, But id say it's fairly apparent they will retain the white lids so it's pretty interchangeable with the different colored decals.

Yeah, and I could see potential facemask changes depending on which set they’re wearing, too. 

1 hour ago, AndrewMLind said:

I feel like they’ll swap out the color rush blue with navy to sell more jerseys. After the Browns made the small switch over to stripeless CR jerseys that reeked of a money grab I wouldn’t be surprised to see teams with good CR sets make small enough changes that warrant someone getting the updated version

2 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

So they'll have two color rush uniforms?  Is that even within the guidelines?  And does any other team have 4 uniforms without one of them being a throwback?

13 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

And does any other team have 4 uniforms without one of them being a throwback?

Broncos have navy alt and orange color rush (though it’s a fauxback)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

14 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

So they'll have two color rush uniforms?  Is that even within the guidelines?  And does any other team have 4 uniforms without one of them being a throwback?

In terms of Nike redesigns since the color rush program came out? I don't think so

In terms of teams having 4 jerseys without a throwback? I think (correct me if I'm wrong if I missed an alt being retired here or there)

Ravens

Bengals

Texans

Seahawks

Cardinals

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

15 minutes ago, RyanMcD29 said:

In terms of Nike redesigns since the color rush program came out? I don't think so

In terms of teams having 4 jerseys without a throwback? I think (correct me if I'm wrong if I missed an alt being retired here or there)

Ravens

Bengals

Texans

Seahawks

Cardinals

Damn, you're right. The Seahawks specially could wear 4 different color rush uniforms, and be color rushing for all 16 games.  I just blanked that out, apparently.

No wonder I despise the Seahawks uniforms so much.

36 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

How would it, at its core, be any different than their previous set that included a powder blue home (with one pair of white pants), white road (with white or navy pants), navy alternate (with navy pants or a second pair of white pants) and a royal blue color rush? Just imagine one of those pairs of white pants become powder blue or yellow this time around.

41 minutes ago, colortv said:

Add another one into the column for the Chargers being a success in LA.

$500 million in PSLs for the Rams vs. $50 million for the Chargers and the latter having trouble selling $100 PSLs isn't a "success" in my books. Being the consistently worst-attended team in the NFL isn't a "success", either.

Must we go through this song and dance about LA clearly not giving a :censored: about the Chargers again? It's been nearly half a damn decade since the move, I think that's far more than enough time to make the conclusion that the Chargers were exponentially better off down south in San Diego. Clearly time isn't making LA warm to the Chargers, probably because for the vast majority of their existence, they were one of the city's rivals.

If Goodell was insistent on two teams in LA, the Raiders should've gone there instead of the Chargers, considering the Raiders have more of a fanbase in LA and far more history in LA than the Chargers ever have.

42 minutes ago, Ridleylash said:

$500 million in PSLs for the Rams vs. $50 million for the Chargers and the latter having trouble selling $100 PSLs isn't a "success" in my books. Being the consistently worst-attended team in the NFL isn't a "success", either.

Must we go through this song and dance about LA clearly not giving a :censored: about the Chargers again? It's been nearly half a damn decade since the move, I think that's far more than enough time to make the conclusion that the Chargers were exponentially better off down south in San Diego. Clearly time isn't making LA warm to the Chargers, probably because for the vast majority of their existence, they were one of the city's rivals.

If Goodell was insistent on two teams in LA, the Raiders should've gone there instead of the Chargers, considering the Raiders have more of a fanbase in LA and far more history in LA than the Chargers ever have.

1. Let's wait for updated PSL numbers

2. Again, what DON'T you understand about their attendance being limited by the soccer stadiums capacity?

Archived