Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

1 hour ago, colortv said:

2. Again, what DON'T you understand about their attendance being limited by the soccer stadiums capacity?

By that logic, it should have been more difficult than ever for fans of the opposing team to get their hands on tickets. 

Narrator: “It was not.” 

You can hide behind announced attendance numbers, too, but they didn’t sell out several games at said soccer stadium. And when they did, it was only because the fans of the opposing team showed up. 

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, colortv said:

1. Let's wait for updated PSL numbers

2. Again, what DON'T you understand about their attendance being limited by the soccer stadiums capacity?

Ok and when they've sold at most $100 million PSLs while the Rams reach like 7-8 times that and when small-market teams outdraw them then is it time to panic?

the user formerly known as cdclt

The debate about which team has been a bigger success in Los Angeles needs to move somewhere other than this thread. Let's keep this one focused on their respective brands.

Thanks everyone.

2 hours ago, colortv said:

I have a feeling this is similar to what the Rams will roll out:

Not sure how the Rams would be "knocking off" a DHGate Rams jersey. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 hours ago, colortv said:

I have a feeling this is similar to what the Rams will roll out:

That jersey is hideous,  but I don't hate that helmet. I probably should but I don't.  In a vacuum without knowing the classic helmet, this is a good helmet for a team called the Rams from LA

5 minutes ago, AndrewMLind said:

Both are obviously photoshopped, but it wouldn’t make any sense to include the white-to-yellow gradient on the jersey and then not include the horn where the effect originates on the helmet. 

Yes but making sense is not how these usually go there is almost always one thing in every update that makes you say that does not even make sense.

44 minutes ago, dbofox said:

That jersey is hideous,  but I don't hate that helmet. I probably should but I don't.  In a vacuum without knowing the classic helmet, this is a good helmet for a team called the Rams from LA

Agreed, I think that helmet looks good.

23 hours ago, Newport said:

And why is everyone in a pissing match with me on here? Is it  because I dissed the Browns organization and mentioned how ugly the Bucs 70s  tupperware uniforms looked? Maybe it’s because I took up for Teal. 

"Take Up For Teal" should be the Sharks' slogan next year.

12 hours ago, Ridleylash said:

It's been nearly half a damn decade

really taking the scenic route to saying "three years"

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Man, I hope neither team went weird with it. All the hype for the Chargers jerseys kinda worries me they may have done something really different. Neither team needed to do much, just need road jerseys to match their home.

19 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

I keep coming back to this design from Chris Ramirez and how easy, simple, and obvious it was for the Rams to have a look that fresh, original and classic all at one time.

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2020/01/22/la-rams-uniform-redesign-concept-fan-art/

The navy makes them look too much like Cal/Michigan/WVU. Switch it to royal, make blue the home, use a blue facemask, and you'd have a perfect look.

9 hours ago, the admiral said:

"Take Up For Teal" should be the Sharks' slogan next year.

really taking the scenic route to saying "three years"

Are you speaking for yourself or rest of the online tuff guys and wanna be e-thugs on here?

Archived