Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

6 hours ago, simtek34 said:

Wait... Two Away Uniforms? @ :18 Seconds

I caught this too... I can't imagine there'll actually be 2 distinct away uniforms. My guess is just two different combinations (white jersey/white pants and white jersey/colored pants)? But I guess we'll see

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Ekeler says is that the helmets are “different”...that could indeed mean they’re a different color, but could also mean other things too. It’s a given that the new bolt is there, but they could also be “different” in that they have numbers under the bolt, or just “different” in that Ekeler really paid attention to detail and is just referring to the new bolt. Or a different facemask color. Or some other minor detail.

I’m not terribly worried (yet).

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

I was just about to say the same. It’s probably white with the new bolt. Maybe a different face mask color. As cool as the old-school numbers were on the side, the Chargers should leave them blank. Just the bolts.

And speaking of bolts, can we all agree that Tom O’Grady’s Gatorade-rip off lightning bolt LA logo that was plastered all over a certain blog this morning looks absolutely dreadful?

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

On 4/15/2020 at 7:49 PM, Newport said:

I gotta feeling it’s going to be a let down! Everything we’ve thought was going to be good, ended up being trash and everything we thought was going to be trash, ended up being almost perfect. The part that scares me is how well received they are amongst the players. I can only hope the emojis aren’t on the uniforms in any form or fashion.

I BEG to differ. I think the consensus was the Bucs would be a letdown and they were excellent. Browns was expected great and was. Only letdown has been the Falcons which was expected.

fiowXOD.png

1 hour ago, heavybass said:

..... that means they made the helmets Powder Blue.

Worried now.

Different could mean different logo. 

Would be cool to get powered pants or yellow pants for away with white lids.

On 4/18/2020 at 10:30 AM, Carolingian Steamroller said:

I keep coming back to this design from Chris Ramirez and how easy, simple, and obvious it was for the Rams to have a look that fresh, original and classic all at one time.

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2020/01/22/la-rams-uniform-redesign-concept-fan-art/

I do like that, but the white facemask doesn't work at all with the helmet, needs a blue one

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

My bets are that they keep the yellow facemask, it would be a little odd for them to have permanent yellow facemasks for just one year. really hoping they put the numbers back on the helmets that would definitely stand out. I wonder in today's NFL if you have numbers on the helmet, would you not have to need TV numbers on your shoulders? It seems like that would make sense to me

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

11 minutes ago, axiom20xx said:

hearing there are yellow pants

Where are you hearing that? There's so much (mis)information going around, we should be citing our sources here.

Archived