Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, heavybass said:

Well hopefully the Chargers new uniforms can be better than the Patriots... god what a waste of effort THAT was.

Funny, I think the Chargers should do exactly what the Patriots did (with the exception of the mono).  Couple minor changes (removing pointless details, eliminating ugly custom number font) make a huge upgrade.

As we speak, the Chargers' brass is scrambling to fit the rest of the NFL and scrapping their entire uniform design except for mono-navy and mono- white. 

Yep, now they look just like everybody else. That's the idea. 

I wouldn’t be disappointed with a powder blue helmet for the Chargers as long as it’s gloss and not matte or satin. Still, I’d be very surprised if the do not go with white lids which would distinguish them from the Rams, who wear blue helmets. We all know the two teams uniforms are not even remotely similar but the unwashed masses who pay almost less than zero attention to that kind of thing will ask why the Chargers are copying the Rams colors.

1 hour ago, mcrosby said:

I actually really liked the blue helmet for the Dallas Renegades. I just think the Chargers belong in a white helmet. 1198183343.jpeg

This works so well b/c of the Black bumpers & chinstrap, which accent the logo & mask.  Can't do those in the NFL, gotta be White.

1 hour ago, Volt said:

This works so well b/c of the Black bumpers & chinstrap, which accent the logo & mask.  Can't do those in the NFL, gotta be White.

I don't think it'd look awful with a yellow mask and white chinstrap. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 hours ago, mcrosby said:

I actually really liked the blue helmet for the Dallas Renegades. I just think the Chargers belong in a white helmet. 1198183343.jpeg

I agree that the Chargers should stay with a white helmet; each time I watched the Renegades, though, I personally couldn’t help but think of how much I wished the Titans had gone with a light blue helmet instead. 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

53 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

I agree that the Chargers should stay with a white helmet; each time I watched the Renegades, though, I personally couldn’t help but think of how much I wished the Titans had gone with a light blue helmet instead. 

Titans absolutely need to own light blue, including the helmet. They should do lb/lb/w and lb/w/w as the primary then you can mix and match with navy pants or light blue pants, and a navy alt

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

Archived