OnWis97

Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

Apparently the reveal is on Good Morning Football.

I will wait to see pictures on here or on the Chargers website. Good Morning Football is unwatchable. 

2 minutes ago, JayMac said:

I will wait to see pictures on here or on the Chargers website. Good Morning Football is unwatchable. 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, JayMac said:

I haven’t been able to watch it for the past two years so I don’t know how it’s been since then, but I always thought it was a top tier morning show

Is there a full list of teams that have re-branded or had uniform changes since Nike has taken over?

Man, this thread is almost 400 pages and we don't have uniforms yet!  Not much longer now.😉

I'm eager to see what all of the hype has been about. I can't remember the last time a new uniform set had so much buzz and hype without so much as a teaser being released. 

7 minutes ago, Claystation360 said:

Man, this thread is almost 400 pages and we don't have uniforms yet!  Not much longer now.😉

We’ll have 50% of the uniforms here soon, another 400 pages then the Rams will reveal theirs 😂

If any team should have the VOLT color, it's the Chargers.  The name is perfect, plus further separation from the Rams.

4 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

If any team should have the VOLT color, it's the Chargers.  The name is perfect, plus further separation from the Rams.

happy the rock GIF

No TV numbers again. Does the NFL hate the Browns then?