Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm...this was what all the fuss was about?

Not a huge fan. 

HATE the helmet numbers. 

Font is generic at best.  

HATE the yellow pants.   Powder pants would've been so much better.

LOVE the Navy Color Rush.

Power/White and White/White should be their primary looks.   

Los Angeles Chargers Unveil New Uniforms

April 21, 2020 - 13:53 PM

The Los Angeles Chargers unveiled new uniforms on Tuesday morning, marking the first significant update to the franchise’s overall look since the 2007 season — when they were still located in San Diego. The uniform reveal comes a little under […]

Read More...

3 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

No gray jerseys!

Twitter is 99% troll behavior these days.

No gray anything.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Those home and away sets are near perfect at a first glance. Loving the yellow pants.  The navy CR will have to grow on me but I think both sets are sleek. Really nicely done. 

(But that blue is basically purple! 🤪)

Hey, "This Board Hates Everything!" Guy, these are good. 

Numbers on the helmets means you don't need TV numbers on the jersey and I'm fine with that. 

They finally stopped trying to contain the lightning bolt inside of a stripe - GREAT!

Powder blue is the primary again - GREAT!

4 different color pants, 3 different blue jerseys - unnecessary!

PvO6ZWJ.png

A smidge disappointed we didn’t get the white inserts on the jersey and gold pants which would have kept it a gold bolt with powder blue outlining on every surface but I that’s a minor detail. 

Also not super jazzed about the number font being italicized but that’s minor. 

I love the helmet numbers. I love the gold pants and I adore the navy bolt design. Classic 1960 Chargers look. 

And no TV numbers.  I guess they're officially not required.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I think I'll be in the minority, but this is probably going to be the least favorite Chargers look in my memory (goes back to Dan Fouts, and does not include helmet numbers).

• I hate the helmet numbers.  I don't even like Alabama's helmets, but I think it's even worse for the NFL, where the helmet is probably more important than the primary logo. 
  • Not a fan of two (or even one) alternate shades of blue.
  • Actually, the primaries would be solid if not for the helmet numbers.

I'm really going to let the helmet numbers get in the way here.  Without them, these are better than the last set, but I just don't like that part of it.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived