Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

3 hours ago, colortv said:

To the "LA Chargers" detractors:

First off, no.

Secondly, cut it out. You're the only one who's still interested in pushing this argument at this point. Should something substantial happen with LA football? You can post it here...

7 minutes ago, IceCap said:

First off, no.

Secondly, cut it out. You're the only one who's still interested in pushing this argument at this point. Should something substantial happen with LA football? You can post it here...

Just having a little fun, I'm good.

I've taken the better part of the day to digest everything from the LAC unveiling. 

1.) I swear that shade of powder is more muted, more traditional. 

2.) Simple is better, I see everyone complaining about TV numbers when the helmet has numbers. 

3.) My judgement on the helmet numbers is reserved until after we see them in action, it's unique to the league and something haven't seen in years besides throwbacks.

4.) Pick a damn color rush! That being said I like them both. I'm just waiting for the inevitable time they mix those color rush pants into the regular sets just to make us 🤮

5.) I like the stand alone bolts and without the sleeve and pants stripes. it just made it cluttered. 

6.) Yellow pants, which I like do make the uniform a bit unbalanced, I'd expect another set yellow pants based off an inverted of royal color rush pants.  Just a feeling. 

Overall, Chargers killed it, by simplify it. 

Overall, this is a very nice evolution from the Chargers. Well done. Powder over white and white over white should be their full-time look. 

The royal alternate feels redundant, and I'd consider dropping the gold pants as well. I understand throwing it back to the gold pants, but I'm not completely feeling the color balance of the powder over yellow with a white lid. The away set with white over gold works for me though. 

This seems to be a somewhat unpopular opinion, but I am really liking that navy set -- it might actually be my favorite of the bunch. *ducks*  

Quick edits of them if the league ever allows for a second helmet. 

yK7q07I.png

dxY786a.png

oPsHYo6.png

4 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

Overall, this is a very nice evolution from the Chargers. Well done. Powder over white and white over white should be their full-time look. 

The royal alternate feels redundant, and I'd consider dropping the gold pants as well. I understand throwing it back to the gold pants, but I'm not completely feeling the color balance of the powder over yellow with a white lid. The away set with white over gold works for me though. 

This seems to be a somewhat unpopular opinion, but I am really liking that navy set -- it might actually be my favorite of the bunch. *ducks*  

yK7q07I.png

dxY786a.png

oPsHYo6.png

The top and bottom ones are beautiful, middle one not as much. Honestly I'd prefer the bottom with a matching white set to what we actually got. 

2 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Forgive me for not wanting to scroll thru 10000000000 pages of 048e251e19ec517b2dabce6509844f0d.thumb.jpg.aeffc9edfe458f179359bc484bd626d1.jpg -- Do the Rams have a release date yet?

They've still not given a date. You'd think it would be before draft night but first round picks won't really be holding up jerseys like they normally would. I'm imagining them in full-on panic mode about the uniforms when the logos were not well-received. 😅

35 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

yK7q07I.png

dxY786a.png

oPsHYo6.png

Since they introduced the navy blue for that uniform. What would the rumored grey have looked like a filler in the top white numbers? (I dont know photoshop) So Navy blue, white gold bolt outlines, with grey numbers (possibly helmet grey numbers as well)

Thank you in advance if you do 

2 hours ago, colortv said:

Is the bolt larger on this helmet than the previous one?

It seems like the helmet the woman is holding is a different brand than the Ekeler #30 helmet. There’s more real estate between the the 81 and the bolt than the 30 and the bolt on the first helmet. The 81 helmet looks much better. 

2 hours ago, colortv said:

Is the bolt larger on this helmet than the previous one?

It seems like the helmet the woman is holding is a different brand than the Ekeler #30 helmet. There’s more real estate between the the 81 and the bolt than the 30 and the bolt on the first helmet. The 81 helmet looks much better. 
spacer.png

• IceCap locked this topic