OnWis97

Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

1 minute ago, _RH_ said:

202 Best G.L. Constanza_Philosopher images in 2020 | Seinfeld ...

Activate Microsoft Paint!  In my opinion if they want navy and powder blues in their scheme they need both in their uniforms.  Here's an attempt to use the new bolt pattern, old number font, and both shades of blue on everything:

lLoPIka.png

Using both shades of blue in the same uniform is what created the need to make the change they just made.

I’ll always have a soft spot for the Chargers previous number font. It worked so well for the design and tied everything about it together. Everything about it said just said “Chargers Football”

spacer.png

Agency? What that said to me was neighborhood pho takeout place. Doesn’t work on a sports uniform.

1 minute ago, Digby said:

Agency? What that said to me was neighborhood pho takeout place. Doesn’t work on a sports uniform.

Indeed. It’s the one thing holding the Canucks back from a perfect uniform set.

!dekcajkcunaC

2 minutes ago, Digby said:

But it’s literally on.... a sports uniform...?

7 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

But it’s literally on.... a sports uniform...?

Please note the difference between "Doesn't work on" and "Impossible to apply to"

5 minutes ago, SmackNCheese said:

Please note the difference between "Doesn't work on" and "Impossible to apply to"

I knew what was being said. IMO, the font works fine for the Chargers previous set, but oddly enough the only set I could see it being applied to.

45 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

!dekcajkcunaC

I see this in my nightmares. 

The Chargers are the rare team that's really never had a bad primary uniform set.  I'll even look past the upside down bolts on the previous set.  I'm indifferent to powder, navy, or royal - they do all three really well.

FWIW, ESPN showed a dark royal Rams helmet with the traditional yellow horns for their second round pick. 

Was that the new Rams helmet right there? The curve being a lot less tight makes me think it is.

24 minutes ago, NeauXone said:

Was that the new Rams helmet right there? The curve being a lot less tight makes me think it is.

Thats's what I was thinking, and the helmet looked to be a matte or satin blue.

1 hour ago, SFGiants58 said:

!dekcajkcunaC

1 hour ago, IceCap said:

I see this in my nightmares. 

6jh4QMcYYgWabKoVs2DcO5Yj6ZxoebpOuhrsIMCQTwin Peaks Explained — Laura Palmer's famous “I'll see you again ...

58 minutes ago, mattb6 said:

FWIW, ESPN showed a dark royal Rams helmet with the traditional yellow horns for their second round pick. 

57 minutes ago, NeauXone said:

We need a pic immediately if anyone is able.

5 minutes ago, the admiral said:

(Canucks uniform and Twin Peaks reference)

frameofmind228.jpg

The Canuckjacks make me long for being brain probed, while my mind cycles between an asylum and a stage play. 

Either way, I'm glad the Chargers dumped that Agency font. Let's just hope the Rams do OK with numeral typography. 

10 minutes ago, colortv said:

We need a pic immediately if anyone is able.

Here are the pictures I've seen going around. I'm guessing that this is something that espn just put together for the draft but who know maybe this is a leak of what the helmet will look. 

11 hours ago, shaydre1019 said:

My guess is this is the royal blue uniform decals with the navy color rush facemask. 

Yeah, that's not part of the set.  Maybe that was a possible prototype for the Color Rush navy set.

Coach Lynn has good taste.  That helmet looks better than this.

spacer.png