Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Cujo said:

But wait.. There's more!

EX4T0eSWsAEWTgu?format=jpg&name=small

What is it with Nike and putting wordmarks in dumbass places?

Also the gradient is stupid, and "bone" jerseys are ridiculously stupid. Reserving judgement on the helmet and sleeves.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

In disbelief at how awful those chest (shoulder?) patches are. 

Add that to TV numbers on the sleeves of the bone jersey, but no TV numbers on the blue jersey.

The Giants' blue vs red sets always seemed weird to me...but this Rams set is the most disconnected set in the NFL I've ever seen.  It's almost like they had one team design the home jersey, and another team design the road jersey. And then they added a bunch of extra crap because they could. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

VERY quick and VERY dirty, and based on the low-res leak images, but the bone over yellow would be such a better road look.

spacer.png

Also, these "leaks" almost look like some of the Nike concept sketches we've seen in some other official release videos, so we'll see shortly if they are the real thing or not. 

My favorite part of the classic Rams uniforms was the white jerseys, and how the blue ram horn was used as a transition from the yellow sleeves to the white jersey base. It was just so unique. I'm really going to miss that. 

spacer.png

34 minutes ago, Jvelleu said:

Ok if you’re going to put a wordmark somewhere, why the shoulder? If it was a logo ala old Jets set or Pittsburgh then it’s one thing but a literally just a series of words? That’s stupid.

holding out my other thoughts until we see official photos/clearer ones

These are probably early photoshopped mock-ups. 

Remember when Paul Lukas said he'd seen early renderings of the Bucs? I bet these are exactly that: early renderings. 

I'll wager the Goff jersey is a legit leak. 

I bet we're still getting segmented horns on the helmets and I am shocked there's no horns on the grey jerseys. 

The number font itself is actually pretty nice. I am really pleasantly surprised by it. Happy to eat crow on that one. I'm not sure how the gradient is going to look and I have bad feeling about the segmented horns but I'm feeling more optimistic today than I was yesterday.

Archived