Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

8 hours ago, dbofox said:

Simple tweaks to the shoulder caps on the road make this a lot better.

As for the numbers it just seemed to me like the built in lines were looking for a color contrast to be consistent with the 'split horn' look.  I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I just wanted to see what it would look like.

spacer.png

*Edit - tweaked the gold 

Yeep, looks better than the real thing!

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mentioned this in my article on the front page, but I honestly think one will be gold (an updated version of the Color Rush set) and the other either black or a very dark navy blue (Hollywood Nights kind of concept, if you will) with a corresponding helmet given the inevitable relaxed one-helmet rule. The gradient thing was obviously tongue in cheek.

11 hours ago, j'villejags said:

These screenshots make me think the two alternates coming in 2021 and 2022 will be gold and... BLACK?

zTp3Mc7.png

tgx0KEv.png

CDjhdoZ.png

Yep. They 100% are going to have a stupid "Hollywood nights" uniform.

8 minutes ago, dont care said:

Why do they need a black uniform. It’s never been in their color scheme, this is probably one of the worst cases of BFBS I’ve seen. Just copying the Lakers “Hollywood nights” uniform at this point. 

Obvious answer: because Nike and the Rams have no restraint

Marketing answer: because people think it's 🔥🔥🔥🔥

6 hours ago, colortv said:

The Rams numbers look way better in real life..

https://www.instagram.com/stories/rams/2320589172972610636/

Do they?  You can't see the gradient in almost any of the pictures (outside of one.  And I had a weird sense of looking into a urinal when I saw the yellow fading to white).  It's also way too fast to really get a sense.  Nor will we ever see them in a box on the field.

They look "okay" when they're just yellow, but as I said, the (easily) worst of the bunch, IMO, is the one where the gradient is clear, and that doesn't bode well at all 

46 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

What are you thinking is real life? Photoshopped pictures aren't real life. I don't think i saw anything else.

They're pictures of jersey t-shirts not photoshopped images, which to be fair, don't 100% reflect what the numbers look like on the uniform either. These look like the emphasize the horn outline more than the reality. 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, henburg said:

They're pictures of jersey t-shirts not photoshopped images, which to be fair, don't 100% reflect what the numbers look like on the uniform either. These look like the emphasize the horn outline more than the reality. 

Thanks. I'm not on Instagram so when I went to that link, it didn't take me anywhere.

Still, t-shirts aren't real life as it relates to uniforms. 

It's where I sit.

Archived