OnWis97

Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

This is just a transparent ploy to get someone to post that old Rams painting again, isn't it?

Ask and ye shall receive:

1a02ff2bf31e9bef77d6936692c7e616.jpg

😜

The Many Combinations Of WVU Football Uniforms - The Smoking Musket

I dig it. Would still prefer a White Jersey with Yellow Pants like their pretty much perfect classic away set. 

Word Association with Marshall Faulk | GQ

They really should just pull a Cowboys or LSU and wear these Home and Away. 

1 hour ago, ramsker said:

I dig it. Would still prefer a White Jersey with Yellow Pants like their pretty much perfect classic away set. 

Word Association with Marshall Faulk | GQ

They really should just pull a Cowboys or LSU and wear these Home and Away. 

To the best of my recollection they were a predominantly white at home team during the anaheim years and both stints at the coliseum. Maybe they will go with the modern interpretation of the anaheim set and make blue/bone/yellow their combo of choice.

2 minutes ago, guest23 said:

To the best of my recollection they were a predominantly white at home team during the anaheim years and both stints at the coliseum. Maybe they will go with the modern interpretation of the anaheim set and make blue/bone/yellow their combo of choice.

Or they push monocolor as the main identity like the Falcons are doing. 😛

3 hours ago, ramsker said:

I dig it.

I do too.  Especially with blue socks instead of this Lululemon look.

1 hour ago, guest23 said:

1 hour ago, Ridleylash said:

Or they push monocolor as the main identity like the Falcons are doing. 😛

27 minutes ago, dont care said:

That’s what they are doing...

I'm pretty sure they've specifically stated the the only combinations they plan on using are blue/blue/blue, blue/blue/yellow and blue/gray/gray.

14 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I'm pretty sure they've specifically stated the the only combinations they plan on using are blue/blue/blue, blue/blue/yellow and blue/gray/gray.

How many unveilings have we seen where the intended combos almost never make to to the field or the team gravitates to combos not intended? Given that this whole redesign has gone over so poorly I could easily see them trying to replicate a traditional anaheim look to appease the nostalgic fan base. Not saying it's certain but I won't be surprised if mono is poorly received.

3 hours ago, guest23 said:

How many unveilings have we seen where the intended combos almost never make to to the field or the team gravitates to combos not intended? Given that this whole redesign has gone over so poorly I could easily see them trying to replicate a traditional anaheim look to appease the nostalgic fan base. Not saying it's certain but I won't be surprised if mono is poorly received.

With the complete lack of a white jersey, replicating the old road uni seems pretty impossible.

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

With the complete lack of a white jersey, replicating the old road uni seems pretty impossible.

Which is why I said blue/bone/yellow would be the modern interpretation of said look.

19 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

For this upcoming year yes, but they have two new sets coming out over the next two years. I would think that they would be open to playing around with combos after this year as well.