Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

That photo makes it look like a cold-soulless dome, not a stadium with a clear-glass ceiling with great natural light.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, BBTV said:

That photo makes it look like a cold-soulless dome, not a stadium with a clear-glass ceiling with great natural light.

I was gonna say the same thing. Reminds me of the Metrodome or HoosierDome. I wonder if the dingy lighting is wildfire-related.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

1 hour ago, andrewharrington said:

I was gonna say the same thing. Reminds me of the Metrodome or HoosierDome. I wonder if the dingy lighting is wildfire-related.

It is fire related. That’s how the sky looks right now. 

There are other pictures from a few weeks ago that show it to be more transparent, with the blue sky clearly visible (though not as transparent as the images suggested originally). 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

10 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

It is fire related. That’s how the sky looks right now. 

There are other pictures from a few weeks ago that show it to be more transparent, with the blue sky clearly visible (though not as transparent as the images suggested originally). 

That’s what I figured. The sky here is completely beige from the smoke.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The bone color looks pretty good under the lights with that gorgeous blue. I just wish the jerseys were designed to look like modern versions of the throwback white; the way the blue jersey is based on the throwback blue. Oh, and they should be wearing the yellow pants.

Rams players look like complete idiots with the blue t shirts hanging out. League really needs to crack down on that - it looks very unprofessional. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The new blue helmet is gorgeous. We'll get used to the split horn, and it works with all the new helmets with being chopped up. 

liked the bone more than I thought i would, but still prefer colored pants. And yeah gold pants would be so much better. 

but football is back and the Rams played a great game. 

Upon further review, I prefer the Chargers' horizontal sleeve bolt to the new stunted arced bolt.

The biggest changes that needed to be made were to the number/NOB fonts, and flipping the bolts so that they aren't pointing backwards.

spacer.png

spacer.png

To do it properly, it would have required a diagonal seam on the front and back of the jersey, but both the Cardinals and Broncos templates also have diagonal seams on the front of the jersey.

8557127226_fbd001ef58_n.jpg

Those Rams uniforms are something else. Too gimicky. The Blue is very blue; too blue. They probably should've went with a white facemask to break up all that blue. The uniforms? No comment (smh)

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

56 minutes ago, Telemundo219 said:

They probably should've went with a white facemask to break up all that blue. The uniforms? No comment (smh)

White facemask would have been the worst thing they could have done.  The [tnak]Absolute Worst![/tnak].

I don't understand the "too much blue" argument - its' none more blue than the previous one, just a different shade.  If they had normal horns and not the stupid broken-up moon shape, I don't think there'd be much criticism.

As for someone's comment about "we'll get used to the horns" - no, I won't.  It's hard for me to get used to such a dramatic flaw in someone single most identifiable mark.

Archived