OnWis97

Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

That photo makes it look like a cold-soulless dome, not a stadium with a clear-glass ceiling with great natural light.

I was gonna say the same thing, it's not as transparent as I had expected. It almost looks like the Trop's ceiling. Bad!

31 minutes ago, BBTV said:

That photo makes it look like a cold-soulless dome, not a stadium with a clear-glass ceiling with great natural light.

I was gonna say the same thing. Reminds me of the Metrodome or HoosierDome. I wonder if the dingy lighting is wildfire-related.

1 hour ago, andrewharrington said:

I was gonna say the same thing. Reminds me of the Metrodome or HoosierDome. I wonder if the dingy lighting is wildfire-related.

It is fire related. That’s how the sky looks right now. 

There are other pictures from a few weeks ago that show it to be more transparent, with the blue sky clearly visible (though not as transparent as the images suggested originally). 

13 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Everyone loves beating a dead horse!!

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Perfect.

10 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

It is fire related. That’s how the sky looks right now. 

There are other pictures from a few weeks ago that show it to be more transparent, with the blue sky clearly visible (though not as transparent as the images suggested originally). 

That’s what I figured. The sky here is completely beige from the smoke.

The bone color looks pretty good under the lights with that gorgeous blue. I just wish the jerseys were designed to look like modern versions of the throwback white; the way the blue jersey is based on the throwback blue. Oh, and they should be wearing the yellow pants.

As expected, the horn(if that's what you want to call it)on the shoulders, invisible.

I just now remembered that the Rams jerseys are bone now. It's not the best uniform they've ever worn, but they're not at all as bad as we thought they were. They might even grow on me as the season goes on.

Okay, I’ll admit when I’m wrong. The bone jersey looks FAR better than I anticipated.  It’s helped massively by that gorgeous blue. The helmet looks really good too. 

Watching the Rams-Cowboys game now. The Rams' helmets are...meh. But the jerseys look like something that came out of a Goodwill bin. Good grief. They gave up the block numbers and shoulder horns for this?

The NFL and the Rams spend years building up to this crown jewel facility, flashy franchise, glitzy market...and this basic, bland garbage is what they roll out for opening night uniforms.

Rams players look like complete idiots with the blue t shirts hanging out. League really needs to crack down on that - it looks very unprofessional. 

The new blue helmet is gorgeous. We'll get used to the split horn, and it works with all the new helmets with being chopped up. 

liked the bone more than I thought i would, but still prefer colored pants. And yeah gold pants would be so much better. 

but football is back and the Rams played a great game. 

Upon further review, I prefer the Chargers' horizontal sleeve bolt to the new stunted arced bolt.

The biggest changes that needed to be made were to the number/NOB fonts, and flipping the bolts so that they aren't pointing backwards.

spacer.png

spacer.png

To do it properly, it would have required a diagonal seam on the front and back of the jersey, but both the Cardinals and Broncos templates also have diagonal seams on the front of the jersey.

On 9/11/2020 at 8:25 PM, andrewharrington said:

Pretty much the view the past few weeks in all of California. It reminds of that terrible mist movie.

Those Rams uniforms are something else. Too gimicky. The Blue is very blue; too blue. They probably should've went with a white facemask to break up all that blue. The uniforms? No comment (smh)

The worst part of the uniform might be the numbers that are really cheap looking.

56 minutes ago, Telemundo219 said:

They probably should've went with a white facemask to break up all that blue. The uniforms? No comment (smh)

White facemask would have been the worst thing they could have done.  The [tnak]Absolute Worst![/tnak].

I don't understand the "too much blue" argument - its' none more blue than the previous one, just a different shade.  If they had normal horns and not the stupid broken-up moon shape, I don't think there'd be much criticism.

As for someone's comment about "we'll get used to the horns" - no, I won't.  It's hard for me to get used to such a dramatic flaw in someone single most identifiable mark.