OnWis97

Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

Recommended Posts

Uh oh 😟 

I’m one of the few that actually LIKES the bone...but this mismatch I’m just not so sure about. Now if it was the flip (bone jersey; blue pants) then we’re talking. But this? Hopefully this is the one and only time they do this. HOPEFULLY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least that moron's undershirt is covering up some of the bone pants, so we don't have to see 100% of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Bone pants" is most unfortunate lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ben in LA said:

Uh oh 😟 

I’m one of the few that actually LIKES the bone...but this mismatch I’m just not so sure about. Now if it was the flip (bone jersey; blue pants) then we’re talking. But this? Hopefully this is the one and only time they do this. HOPEFULLY.


So much better than blue mono. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gothamite said:

So much better than blue mono. 

But don't you think everything on the player being blue is maximum 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥? 😜 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ridleylash said:

But don't you think everything on the player being blue is maximum 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥? 😜 


Well, it’s maximum something.  😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I appreciate the Rams’ support for the employees of Best Buy:

spacer.png

 

Buy seriously, YIKES. They look terrible. Business casual doesn’t work on the football field

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not hating this combo today. Dare I say it is their best or as good as the B/B/Y? To the eye, the pants become white

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The "mismatch" that I've been waiting to see is bone over blue, but this combo works unexpectedly well. The bone looks close to white when worn with the blue, making it feel much less offensive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, henburg said:

The "mismatch" that I've been waiting to see is bone over blue, but this combo works unexpectedly well. The bone looks close to white when worn with the blue, making it feel much less offensive.

 

Precisely. It shouldn't work on paper, but on TV at least, it is not terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As expected at this point, I like the white pants better for the Chargers, but the athletic gold pants are still worthy to have. They picked the perfect game to bring out the gold pants against the Dolphins all-white:

ugJinb2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't stand monochrome looks, aside from the odd all-white set, but I would take the head to toe blue look over last night's set every day of the week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, Chargers-Dolphins looked really good. All the colors popped despite it being a late afternoon game that transitioned to night time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, spartacat_12 said:

I can't stand monochrome looks, aside from the odd all-white set, but I would take the head to toe blue look over last night's set every day of the week. 

Last night's set? As in the Patriots who were in head to toe blue? Again, I'm confused 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bone pants would look 100000x better if the white stripe was blue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.