Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

Uh oh 😟 

I’m one of the few that actually LIKES the bone...but this mismatch I’m just not so sure about. Now if it was the flip (bone jersey; blue pants) then we’re talking. But this? Hopefully this is the one and only time they do this. HOPEFULLY.

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least that moron's undershirt is covering up some of the bone pants, so we don't have to see 100% of them.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 hours ago, Ben in LA said:

Uh oh 😟 

I’m one of the few that actually LIKES the bone...but this mismatch I’m just not so sure about. Now if it was the flip (bone jersey; blue pants) then we’re talking. But this? Hopefully this is the one and only time they do this. HOPEFULLY.

So much better than blue mono. 

19 minutes ago, henburg said:

The "mismatch" that I've been waiting to see is bone over blue, but this combo works unexpectedly well. The bone looks close to white when worn with the blue, making it feel much less offensive.

Precisely. It shouldn't work on paper, but on TV at least, it is not terrible.

fiowXOD.png

3 hours ago, spartacat_12 said:

I can't stand monochrome looks, aside from the odd all-white set, but I would take the head to toe blue look over last night's set every day of the week. 

Last night's set? As in the Patriots who were in head to toe blue? Again, I'm confused 🙂

It's where I sit.

Archived