Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The good thing about the Rams doing a fashion-inspired uniform is that trends fade. The off-white, yoke-patch, disgusting-looking trend in fashion right now will likely not last. The Rams will realize this and force a change in 5 years. Let's just hope they do the right thing next time and don't go for the next trend.

I must say, the Rams really have been irritating me. They have historically had some of the best looks in football history, but when I look back at 2015-2025, I'm going to see SIX different uniforms (gold STL, gold LA, white horns LA, throwback, current unis, new unis). It ALMOST (but not quite) makes me want to keep these abominations for longer than 5 years to at least have some continuity. They should've just kept their gold STL look until this year.

fiowXOD.png

5 minutes ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

The good thing about the Rams doing a fashion-inspired uniform is that trends fade. The off-white, yoke-patch, disgusting-looking trend in fashion right now will likely not last. The Rams will realize this and force a change in 5 years. Let's just hope they do the right thing next time and don't go for the next trend.

I must say, the Rams really have been irritating me. They have historically had some of the best looks in football history, but when I look back at 2015-2025, I'm going to see SIX different uniforms (gold STL, gold LA, white horns LA, throwback, current unis, new unis). It ALMOST (but not quite) makes me want to keep these abominations for longer than 5 years to at least have some continuity. They should've just kept their gold STL look until this year.

Personally, I equate what the Rams did from 2017(?)-2019 to what the Cowboys have been doing since 2000 with the mismatched Home/Away uniforms. It doesn’t look good and never will. One uniform will always look better than the other in every way.

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Based on the normal turn around time for introducing new uniforms, whatever they have coming was already being put together before last spring's reveal. Good or bad, it probably won't have anything to do with the public reaction to this season's uniforms.

If we're lucky, we'll get a throwback. Probably worn twice this season, loved, worn three times the next season, then four, then before we know it the new look is the throwback. It has precedent in the Rams organization.

At least, let's hope so.

fiowXOD.png

3 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Personally, I equate what the Rams did from 2017(?)-2019 to what the Cowboys have been doing since 2000 with the mismatched Home/Away uniforms. It doesn’t look good and never will. One uniform will always look better than the other in every way.

The Cowboys have been doing that way longer than 2000.

They’ve had mismatched Home/Aways since the 80’s (royal blue and silver green at home, navy blue and silver on the road). Basically 35-40 years of wearing this mess lmao.

Just an FYI. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

15 hours ago, DNAsports said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

A set built on these combos with white replacing the bone would make the Rams a great looking team. Then, just dial down the fruit roll-up texture on the numbers and the nix the gradients and you're pretty much all the way there.

spacer.png

I’m fine with bone. It’s just a different shade of gray to me. Lose the shiny numbers and the gradients and I’m satisfied. Yes, including with the segmented horn.

I’m in the minority, yes, but I don’t care.

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

9 hours ago, joekono said:

Was THIS really hard to do? Even stripes on the socks, Holy S&*t!!!!!

r/LosAngelesRams - Concept of Rams new uniforms (Yellow being alternate)

The updated colours are the only part of this rebuild that most can agree are great. I really don't hear many people wishing for them to bring back navy.

1 hour ago, spartacat_12 said:

The updated colours are the only part of this rebuild that most can agree are great. I really don't hear many people wishing for them to bring back navy.

Yeah, I didn't really mean for this to look navy but it does. I was going for royal(ironically, I hated the navy movement too). Thanks for pointing it out though. 

1 hour ago, spartacat_12 said:

I’d prefer navy to the radiant blue they’re currently using. It’s too bright, especially on the helmet. My favorite shade would be somewhere closer to actual royal blue, but I still think navy looks good and better than what they have now.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

I'll admit, the rams look has grown on me. It's not *good* but it could be worse. The new blue and gold looks great, they're great colors on uniforms. The helmet is fantastic. I like the numbers having the glossy texture inside them. The Sleeve horn looks really nice on the modern cut template. There are things to like.

Gradient is bad. and the bone is rough. I like the idea of being different and trying it, but with this look I think White is just the right color for the balance. And I think they shouldn't have bone pants (or white) at all. Go with yellow or blue. All my opinions

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Archived