Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dont care said:

Yes, and your point is what exactly?

The 2013 Jacksonville Jaguars uniforms that looks like a bundled mess! They even ditch the Teal jerseys! The TEAL JERSEYS HAVE BLACK BLOCK NUMBERS WITH THE WHITE AND MUSTARD GOLD TRIM?!!! Oh my god.

Don't get me started on their Color Werx uniforms as it looks like Honey Mustard rubbed all over their uniforms.

The Jaguars uniform set of 2013 til now is a mess!!!

25 minutes ago, Silver_Star said:

The 2013 Jacksonville Jaguars uniforms that looks like a bundled mess! They even ditch the Teal jerseys! The TEAL JERSEYS HAVE BLACK BLOCK NUMBERS WITH THE WHITE AND MUSTARD GOLD TRIM?!!! Oh my god.

Don't get me started on their Color Werx uniforms as it looks like Honey Mustard rubbed all over their uniforms.

The Jaguars uniform set of 2013 til now is a mess!!!

I'm still not seeing what that has to do with hipster, if anything that indicates the opposite. Also I don't know what that has to do with them not knowing how to recreate colors. It's also color rush not color werx, even though he is a member who is greatly missed from these boards

Kevin Demoff was on SiriusXM NFL yesterday because they were at the Los Angeles Rams training camp. If i heard right ( had someone in the car talking) But said they couldn't change because of the relocation for 5 years but it would be amended for the opening of the Inglewood stadium. He also said they will be wearing throwbacks twice. 

Last said he wasn't sure of what colors would be involved in the new uniforms said it could be a combination of Navy, Royal, White and Yellow, I don't recall him saying Gold and mentioned the Horns will not change.   

#DTWD #GoJaguars

1 hour ago, Claystation360 said:

Kevin Demoff was on SiriusXM NFL yesterday because they were at the Los Angeles Rams training camp. If i heard right ( had someone in the car talking) But said they couldn't change because of the relocation for 5 years but it would be amended for the opening of the Inglewood stadium. He also said they will be wearing throwbacks twice. 

Last said he wasn't sure of what colors would be involved in the new uniforms said it could be a combination of Navy, Royal, White and Yellow, I don't recall him saying Gold and mentioned the Horns will not change.   

It takes a minimum of 2 years to make a change. Since they didn't change uniforms with the move to Los Angeles they don't have to wait 5 years regardless

On 8/4/2016 at 0:28 PM, dont care said:

It takes a minimum of 2 years to make a change. Since they didn't change uniforms with the move to Los Angeles they don't have to wait 5 years regardless

Well they have to wait for the new stadium which sucks, but to be honest I wish they change their uniforms right now. I have an idea for their new uniforms.

The Rams are doing exactly what the Memphis Grizzlies did when they left Vancouver.  They wore the Vancouver stuff in Memphis for three years while they played in The Pyramid.  When the FedExForum opened, they switched to their current set.  Then some people buy merchandise twice.  

Grizz logos

Also, would the league allow them to switch out gold for yellow immediately (like 2017) while saving the complete redesign for the new stadium?  

In LA what are people wearing now on new t-shirts, etc.?  Yellow/blue throwback stuff or gold/blue?  

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

2 hours ago, DaytonBlue said:

The Rams are doing exactly what the Memphis Grizzlies did when they left Vancouver.  They wore the Vancouver stuff in Memphis for three years while they played in The Pyramid.  When the FedExForum opened, they switched to their current set.  Then some people buy merchandise twice.  

Grizz logos

Also, would the league allow them to switch out gold for yellow immediately (like 2017) while saving the complete redesign for the new stadium?  

In LA what are people wearing now on new t-shirts, etc.?  Yellow/blue throwback stuff or gold/blue?  

Yellow/Blue and exclusively Yellow and Blue.  There are more throwback gear in stores then current colors

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

Currently sporting this particular New Era cap.  The store I purchased it from has it in the 1960s era blue and white, as well as the current colors (there's also a black and white snapback).  You still see more of the classic colors out here though.

image.jpeg

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

On 8/6/2016 at 3:52 PM, bowld said:

Guys, there current colors are blue white and gold. They are simply just leaving out the gold. 

It would look pretty weird to advertise everything in yellow when they are wearing gold. 

If it were my team and the NFL was the one blocking the change back to royal/yellow, I'd be sure to make all signage, ads, promos, etc. in the royal/yellow to emphasize how ridiculous the rule is. Maybe the owner actually doesn't want to change.

Archived