2020 LA Rams concept

heavybass

Here is me guessing what the Rams are going to be going wearing onto the field following their fisaco with the logo unveiling... this also includes a new style of adding stuff in the picture just so I can reduce the amount of concepts made.

HOME

y9eXnKsIf43vrpr0uSQLtPZT5iEjWgV1IBilIrof

ROAD

Qt8xrBRjJzxHs9u8Qi0Kp19Ei9LFsQq8B3OO0Qzb

HERITAGE

f7yKseGdveEu_n6Xbg6U-AL1LMd3S50NBmAULwdS

As you can see the new Rams Royal and the new Sol has been used and makes the logos look crisp, fresh and bright with the helmet probably the only issue here... everything else has been specifically followed to their teamsheet guide, it also emcompasses all the eras of the Rams with extra options for Home and Road, the Heritage uses their classic dark colour to go with the new Sol... helmet may put some people off.

1 minute ago, MCM0313 said:

It’s an interesting concept for sure. I wish they’d go with yellow primaries but I’m sure they’ll do royal blue instead. 

They'll probably do Royal Blues maybe but here I figured they would go with the whole So Cal feel.

The road jersey definitely needs yellow, even just a pinch of it. Also, the sol pants for the home and the one on the road are different, better pick the road sol pants since it has a better color distribution. As for the white pants, go for the royal vertical stripe outlined in sol, also for better color distribution. These are just suggestions, you can update the set if you want.

2 hours ago, edjb93 said:

The road jersey definitely needs yellow, even just a pinch of it. Also, the sol pants for the home and the one on the road are different, better pick the road sol pants since it has a better color distribution. As for the white pants, go for the royal vertical stripe outlined in sol, also for better color distribution. These are just suggestions, you can update the set if you want.

Considering you are one of the reasons why I got into concept making, I feel honored to take your suggestions into advicement.

Archived