American Union of Interscholastic Athletics (Football Updates 10/15)

kb105

Here are some updates before I post the next school.

On 12/23/2020 at 8:50 PM, Blindsay said:

3rd with the paint of 2. Great work!

FRu5GwA.png

On 12/23/2020 at 10:27 PM, Blindsay said:

Pretty good, but for the baseball uniforms, could you replace the PDT on the road with Pascagoula and just remove the PDT on the alternate and just move the squirrel to the side? Keep up the good work!

wb3U1nI.png

I tried using Pascagoula before, but is was just too long. I put Delta Tech and I think it fills in chest area a lot better than the PDT.

On 12/26/2020 at 3:13 PM, Chawls said:

• Sandhill wordmark looks like it says SandhiU

n0j9jjr.png

I hope that it looks less like a U, I would rather not have to make the Ls more cursive, but will if need be.

On 12/27/2020 at 5:01 PM, chcarlson23 said:

As clever as the Tusk necklace is, it’s not going to be visible on the hockey team’s socks. Those will definitely be covered up by the breezers. 

uYC0XFS.png

I don't know how well it would look in action, but it was either that or enlarge them so much that only a couple tusks would be on the socks and wouldn't be fully seen.

a9CuDCh.png

Colors

- Guajillo Orange

- Palomino Tan

- Briscoe White

Logos

- Primary: Palomino Horse

- Secondary: Stylized Horseshoe

-Tertiary: UTHC wordmark

ezrXo5V.png3k17Fq2.pngE1YJNF4.png8KgT082.png

Football

The stadium is sponsored by H-E-B, a supermarket chain founded in Kerrville (a town in the Hill Country) based in San Antonio. The stadium doubles as a rodeo arena and has a mobile metal structure that covers the field and the lower bowl for rodeos that can hold up to 65,000 people. The majority of the field is on the rodeo dirt fill area, thus the grass is less established where the corners of the endzones and the sidelines is planted year round.

The uniforms don't have a true inspiration, but rather just play around with the beveled metal look seen in the secondary and tertiary logos. As you can see, the current uniforms are an evolution from the throwbacks that have a faux-leather finish.

Basketball

The arena is sponsored by Aspyr, a video game developer and publisher based in Austin. The baselines are meant to mimic the beveled metal look used across the uniforms.

The uniforms use the beveled metal stripes, having the side panels of the jerseys using those stripes entirely, and the shorts ending in a point like the helmet stripe and pants stripe.

Hockey

The helmets are all a faux-leather look as a nod to the throwback uniforms. The home and away sets are fairly basic, allowing the stripes to shine, but the socks are stripe less and instead are the stripes themselves. The throwback uniform is similar to the football throwback and has a number on the from similar to the Chicago Blackhawks reverse retros jersey.

Baseball

The baseball stadium is sponsored by Temple-Inland, a packaging and building materials producer based in Austin.

The uniforms use the metal stripes around the cuffs and down the sides of the pants, which ends in a point.

• Like 1

• kb105 changed the title to American Union of Interscholastic Athletics (UTHC and Updates 12/29)

The Deep East Dillos are the second to last team in the Atlantic Gulf Conference. The name comes from the region in Texas on the around the Houston area and the Dillos name is shorthand for Armadillos.

d7yxYz4.png

Colors

- Brick Red

- Slate Green

- Silver

- White

Logos

- Primary: The head of the armadillo mascot, named Jasper

- Secondary: An interlocking DE logo in a western-inspired font

-Tertiary: Dillos arched wordmark

SyxVx1Y.png15UgY99.png18saTRp.png05ufd3F.png

Football

The stadium is sponsored by Brookshire Grocery Company, a local supermarket chain based in nearby Tyler.

The home and away uniforms are noticeably different that the alternates. The main uniforms have shoulder yokes that mimic the armor of an armadillo. The pants and helmets have a tapered stripe that matches the modern vibe of the jerseys. The silver helmets aren't the same exact shade, as it is metallic silver instead of the flat silver the uniform fabric is. Either helmet could be worn with these uniforms, and the alternate brick red helmet decals could be used on the primary brick red helmet as well.  The alternate uniforms have a more traditional look, with the northwestern stripes inspired by the secondary and tertiary logos outlining. The pants have a truncated northwestern stripe on the sides to keep a modern look to tie in to the primary sets.

Basketball

The arena is sponsored by Imperial Sugar, a sugar producer and marketer based in Sugar Land, Texas.

The primary uniforms use the tapered stripes from the arm holes down and the shorts hem up, and a sublimated "armor"-pattern on the back. The home uniform uses the arched Dillos wordmark and an arched DEEP EAST wordmark on the away set. The alternates are very similar to the primary uniforms, the only difference being the color base, northwestern stripes, and the DE logo on the away alternate.

Hockey

The primary home and away use a tapered, full-arm yoke, and a hem stripe based on the tapered stripe. The alternates have a Blues-like yoke and have a hem stripe in the same manner as the primary set, but based on the northwestern stripe.

Baseball

The baseball park is sponsored by Baker Hughes, one of the largest oil field service companies in the world.

The primary uniforms have cuffs, collars, and socks in the manner of the tapered stripe, and use and elongated version of the tapered stripe on the pants. The alternate uniforms use the same idea, minus the collar striping.

• Like 1

The armadillo striping that we see on the home and road basketball jerseys, can we see it on the rest of the jerseys? Not just the basketball ones.

• Like 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

• kb105 changed the title to American Union of Interscholastic Athletics (Deep East 1/5)

For some background for the reasoning for the school and team name, here it is. Yazoo City was originally called Hannan's Bluff, then Manchester before being known by it's current moniker. The team name comes from some local lore around the cause of the 1904 fire that burned the vast majority of the town. Locals claimed the fire was started by a deceased witch that sought to avenger her death. This came in 2015 after they were originally called the Rebels since the 1960s and had used witch-like iconography and wordmarks for since 2005.

CuYAdqD.png

Colors

- Yazoo Violet

- Blazing Green

- Midnight Indigo

- White

Logos

- Primary: A stylized M, meant to look like a cauldron containing a blaze of fire

- Secondary: A witches hat with a blaze buckle, primarily used for apparel and a real life witches hat is given to children at their first football or basketball game instead of the usual sticker or pin.

-Tertiary: An interlocking M and U a carryover from the Rebels logo set.

wsXTSll.pngd1JdZQA.pngKFKlLbc.pngMPEMrDD.png

Football

The stadium was built in the 1920s, the stadium has gone through many renovations to increase its capacity and better its amenities. However, it has never changed its neo-classical style and has never been sponsored.

The uniforms all revolve around the blaze of fire found in the primary and secondary logos. The helmets and accessories are all interchangeable with the home and alternate set, however. 

Basketball

The arena is sponsored by Back Yard Burgers, a burger restaurant that was founded in nearby Cleveland, Mississippi, and now based in Nashville, Tennessee

The uniforms are rather simple, having only side stripes on the shorts that are commonly called torches.  In the flared out bottom, the players number is present.

Hockey

The uniforms feature a rounded shoulder yoke and a hem stripe based on the torch striping. The breezers have the torch side stripe and the socks have the hem stripes. In case you can't see the difference, the away jersey and socks go indigo/green/violet.

Baseball

The baseball park is sponsored by Mississippi Power, a utility company that serves portions of the state.

The uniforms are more classic in design, with triple stripe pipping and the use of the MU tertiary logo.

• Like 2

• kb105 changed the title to American Union of Interscholastic Athletics (Manchester 1/10)
  • 2 weeks later...

In Dalhart, they have a unique statue of saddle at the crossroads of US 87, US 385, and US 54, called Empty Saddle Monument. It is meant to honor the cowboys of the XIT ranch that Dalhart was famous for. The mascot honors a local legend, World War II pilot James R. Fox. Zorros was picked as Dalhart is located on the Great Plains and there is fox species found in the South American plains, the Pampa, called the Pampa Fox, so they were called the Spanish name. 

8KBozsN.png

Colors

- Fox Orange

- XIT Mud

- Cream

Logos

- Primary: An orange and cream fox, which in Spanish is zorro.

- Secondary: Interlocking S and C

-Tertiary: A ZORRO wordmark stylized like the Disney Zorro logo.

University Seal

- Heraldic fox on a shield on a circle.

d27uUoA.pngrTg8Dhe.pngbDzRR57.pngYqrF6ZA.png

Football

The stadium is sponsored by A&W, no real reason other than it is owned by Dr Pepper, which is big in Texas.

The uniforms are a mix between the Bengals, Jags, and Browns. The shoulder yokes (Bengals) were used simply to spice things up and not just have simple shoulder cap stripes for every team. The shoulder design (Jags) is meant to be the fur found around the mouth and chest of a fox that is usually a different color. The stripe (Browns) down the pants and on the helmet both come to a truncated end followed by the secondary logo. The jerseys are meant to be able to be paired with any combination of pants and helmets, making for a total of 18 combinations. The socks all use a vertical truncated stripe on the back.

Basketball

The arena is called The Sandbox because during construction, the crew dug too deep, leading to them having to fill it back up with a combination of backfill and sand, leading to students and fans mocking the costly blunder.

The uniforms continue with the same idea as the football uniforms. The shoulder area is a contrasting color and the trim is cream with the contrasting fur coming under the arms. The pants use the same truncated stripe and colored trim on the pant leg holes. The alternate jersey uses the secondary logo so that it can be worn at home or away and not break normal wordmark conventions.

Hockey

The uniforms keep the contrasting yoke, but the fur is disconnected from the yoke and instead is on the wrists, which is simulated on the gloves as they would cover the detail on the players. The hem stripe is the same stipe as the other stripes, but isn't truncated due to it going around the whole torso. The breezers use the truncated stripe and use the secondary logo near the right knee. The socks and helmet always contrast the breezers, with the socks using the hem stripe and the helmets using the tertiary logo on the sides. The home and alternate uniforms sometimes mix and match the breezers, socks, and helmets.

Baseball

The baseball park is sponsored by USAA, which is based in San Antonio and one of the largest insurance providers in the US.

The uniforms continue the design: contrasting yoke, fur around the arm holes, and truncated pant stripe. The socks use the same stripe as the hockey stripe.

• Like 2

On 1/5/2021 at 7:31 PM, Blindsay said:

The armadillo striping that we see on the home and road basketball jerseys, can we see it on the rest of the jerseys? Not just the basketball ones.

RgjhKBE.pngjl24Pzw.pngJb4kXjz.png

I didn't put the armadillo striping to the football uniforms because the primary set already has it on the shoulders, and the alternate set is meant to be more traditional. I also truncated the pants stripe on the basketball shorts to match the other uniforms better.

For the Saddle Cross hockey team, I would play around with the color of the gear. The brown socks with orange breezers and jerseys would look pretty bad. I would go with brown breezers for both the home and road, and then have orange socks for the home jersey. For the brown alternate, the orange breezers would look good, along with the brown socks. As it stands though, it works a lot like the Bruins with gold socks on their black jerseys... Brown helmets would be the best however.

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

• kb105 changed the title to American Union of Interscholastic Athletics (Saddle Cross and New Conference, Deep East Update 1/19)

George W Malone was a civil engineer and politician born and raised in Fredonia, Kansas. After his death in, he had a college named in his honor in his hometown whose athletics teams are named in honor of his first profession.

zXYKAsA.png

Colors

- Graphite

- Work Site Blue

- White

Logos

- Primary: An engineer at a work site, wearing a hard hat, with the body cut to resemble a shield

- Secondary: Two compasses stylized as a M, with "g" and "w" in the top grips

University Seal

- Interlocking compass, pencil, and ruler inside a badge based on the Spanish Mission architecture of the school, with the initials above

yKaKQqH.pngDLNeYb6.pngAwxhD8O.pngIUJnSCA.png

Football

The stadium is sponsored Freddy's, a frozen custard and burger chain restaurant founded and headquartered in nearby Wichita. The endzones have the wordmarks in circles, like the tertiary logo and akin to Virginia and Mizzou's diamond endzones. 

The uniforms use a ruler stripe on the helmet, shoulder caps, and pants. The chest and right hip has the tertiary logo and the top of the shoulders has the secondary logo. 

Basketball

The arena is sponsored by Evergy, the company resulted from the merger of two energy companies founded in Topeka and Wichita and currently is headquartered in Topeka and Kansas City.

The uniforms keep using the ruler stripe and also uses the primary logo on the waist band.

Hockey

The uniforms use the ruler stripe on the hem and socks, and use a variant in the color blocking on the arms and on the bottom of the breezers. The sleeve color blocking was inspired loosely on the Penguins and Golden Knights and the pants striping wanting to change things up a little bit. 

Baseball

The baseball park is sponsored by Lee, the jean and denim brand that was founded in Salina, Kansas.

The uniforms are a little less traditional for baseball. The wordmark is the tertiary logo with "gwm" in the circles for the primary two uniforms, and the third jersey has the front number in a circle with the primary logo opposite on the chest. The arms have the ruler stripe near the cuffs, and the pants and socks also use the ruler stripe. The graphite and blue jerseys with matching caps are rotated in at home for half the games (25% for each jersey) and the other half of games going to the white jerseys, all jerseys being paired with the white pants. The graphite and blue jerseys also split time as the away uniforms, always paired with matching pants and contrasting caps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 1/20/2021 at 1:42 PM, chcarlson23 said:

For the Saddle Cross hockey team, I would play around with the color of the gear. The brown socks with orange breezers and jerseys would look pretty bad. I would go with brown breezers for both the home and road, and then have orange socks for the home jersey. For the brown alternate, the orange breezers would look good, along with the brown socks. As it stands though, it works a lot like the Bruins with gold socks on their black jerseys... Brown helmets would be the best however.

I put the home sweater with the brown breezers and the alternate sweater with the orange breezers to see how it looks. I might put together some mockups of a few different equipment colors to see what you guys think is best. However I don't think I will change the away combination because there isn't a whole lot of brown present and I think that will look odd, but I'll try it just to see. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 1/11/2021 at 4:19 AM, Silence of the Rams said:

You might want to rethink the MU connecting logo. Because let's just say it looks like something you'd see as a logo for that site

I didn't see anything off for a long time until realizing what you meant. But I think I figured it out and am just going to use a partial logo of the green flame seen in both the primary and secondary logos and the MU logo is only used on the baseball caps and really doesn't mesh well with the identity anyways.

On 1/11/2021 at 12:07 PM, Blindsay said:

Also the Road and alts all look to similar. Neon Green Alts perhaps?

Yeah, the idea was to have a night/big game uniforms with the indigo uniforms. I'll play around with the green a little bit more and will definitely try to mix it in with the indigo more for the alternate uniforms. I might experiment with some gradients and tie dyes, hopefully without looking like yogurt or high waisted pants - cough, cough.

• Like 3

• kb105 changed the title to American Union of Interscholastic Athletics (GW Malone)
On 1/20/2021 at 1:42 PM, chcarlson23 said:

EpTUjsq.png

So for Saddle Cross I changed up the pants and breezers for the home and alternate sweaters. I also thought that the alternate needed to be more than just a simple color swap, so I added an extra stroke of cream to match the hem stripe.

On 1/27/2021 at 12:28 AM, kb105 said:

You might want to rethink the MU connecting logo. Because let's just say it looks like something you'd see as a logo for that site

q5hUm0y.png

So as I said, I am not going to replace the tertiary but just nixing it. Here is the flame, which would theoretically be used for merchandise like hats, shirts, hoodies/sweatshirts, etc. and for media posts like announcements or flyers.

On 1/27/2021 at 12:28 AM, kb105 said:

Also the Road and alts all look to similar. Neon Green Alts perhaps?

SWxttYL.pngrL8KTf0.pngSNbc3bL.png1IdDAYK.png 

I decided to use two different approaches for the alternates. For football and basketball I am going to call the uniforms "Ominous Glow", or a green to indigo gradient jersey with green pants/shorts. For hockey and baseball I simply put an emphasis on the green. Hockey gets a squared-off yoke and wrist and hem stripes to match. The numbers on the arms also moved up and the back numbers are now green with a violet outline. Baseball now only has one alternate, the violet one with more green. The green cap can be switched out for the violet cap if wanted and the same for the socks.

I'm currently working on the next team for the Ozarks conference, but if there are any suggestions for any previous posts, I'm all ears.

On 1/29/2021 at 10:07 PM, kb105 said:

EpTUjsq.png

So for Saddle Cross I changed up the pants and breezers for the home and alternate sweaters. I also thought that the alternate needed to be more than just a simple color swap, so I added an extra stroke of cream to match the hem stripe.

q5hUm0y.png

So as I said, I am not going to replace the tertiary but just nixing it. Here is the flame, which would theoretically be used for merchandise like hats, shirts, hoodies/sweatshirts, etc. and for media posts like announcements or flyers.

SWxttYL.pngrL8KTf0.pngSNbc3bL.png1IdDAYK.png 

I decided to use two different approaches for the alternates. For football and basketball I am going to call the uniforms "Ominous Glow", or a green to indigo gradient jersey with green pants/shorts. For hockey and baseball I simply put an emphasis on the green. Hockey gets a squared-off yoke and wrist and hem stripes to match. The numbers on the arms also moved up and the back numbers are now green with a violet outline. Baseball now only has one alternate, the violet one with more green. The green cap can be switched out for the violet cap if wanted and the same for the socks.

I'm currently working on the next team for the Ozarks conference, but if there are any suggestions for any previous posts, I'm all ears.

I don't think that the purple numbers on the purple jerseys would be visible enough. But this is a good concept, I like a lot of the unique color schemes you have used!

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

• 2 weeks later...

Wi01Ouw.png

Colors

- Lumber Green

- King's Gold

- Char Black

- White

Logos

- Primary: A tree stump wearing a crown

- Secondary: An interlocking SW for Southwest inside an O for Ozarks. The basic shape of the shield comes from the font and the university emblem and it is topped off with a crown on top to tie in the kings identity.

- The tertiary is somewhat of a partial from the secondary logo, but with the addition of green jewels and the bottom of the crown has a less severe curve. The tips of the crowns are meant to be saw teeth.

University Seal

- The seal has the official name of the university (Southwest Ozarks University of Arkansas), and the main emblem, which the athletics use at times, is a mix between the north star and a compass rose point to the southwest direction. This ties into the school motto "Shining the light to guide your way".

HSgOPEV.pngZUAclJK.png 

sSmjmPc.pngZ7ZtnZR.png

Football

The stadium is sponsored Daisy Outdoor Products, which is a local company that sells outdoor goods and fires arms, as well as operating a museum in Rogers. 

The football team has three helmet shell options, and five options total when stickers are included. The green and gold shells can have their stickers interchanged while the military green helmet always stays the same. Each one has compass rose award decals on the back and a thick center stripe down the middle. The military green helmet is also unique in that every helmet comes with a blackout package and has a matte finish. The home uniform is like the other dark colored jerseys in that it uses all four colors. It has black and gold trim with the crown sleeve caps and the arching LUMBERKINGS on the chest. The numbers have a sublimated tree ring pattern and the pants have the same thick stripe as the helmets, but is topped with a crown at the hip. The away jersey is in the same style as the home, but sans black. The military alternate is meant to honor the military and is worn during home November games and if there is a home game during the weekend nearest 9/11. The military green is Lumber green mixed with 10% King's gold and is the base for the helmet, jersey and one of the pants options. The shoulder caps and pant stripe use the university shield as inspiration (the sublimated stripes and compass rose/north star). The helmet logo also has military green where the gold usually is to "camouflage" the logo.

Basketball

The arena is sponsored by Tyson Foods, a Fortune 500 company based in Springdale and has a distribution center in Rogers.

The basketball uniforms are similar to the football ones. The home is yellow, similar to the Lakers, and has no black. Also the stripe down the sides of the jersey and shorts is outlined in white, ending with the crown at the base. The whole uniform also has a sublimated tree ring pattern and a Tennessee Volunteersesque double-arched wordmark around the numbers. The away is the same, but has a green base and is sans white. The military alternate uses the pattern of the football sleeve caps all across the uniform and the numbers and side stripes have sublimated compass rose/stars in them, like the football numbers.

Hockey

The jerseys have a mashup of striping. The arms have gold crowns at the hands and color blocking going up to the elbow area. The hem is just a single, thick stripe. The homes utilize all of the four colors, while the aways don't use any black and have a green shoulder yoke and hem section. The alternates use the same base striping as the basketball alternates, and only uses the crown near the hands for arm striping.

Baseball

The baseball park is sponsored by Arvest Bank, a bank based in Arkansas

All of the uniforms have Lumber Green pinstripes and the home and away don't use any black at all. I also made all of the jerseys two-buttoned pullovers. Nothing too exciting, except the military green helmet is matte, like the football version.

• Like 2

• kb105 changed the title to American Union of Interscholastic Athletics (SWOzarks 2/14)
  • 3 weeks later...

Wellington, Kansas was named after the Duke of Wellington, why I am not sure. So thus the team is named the Dukes. The Chisholm Trail was a big cattle drive route from Texas to Kansas City, which was a major boost to the city during it's inception. 

UMiG4cs.png

Colors

- Navy Purple

- Trail Orange

- Silver

- White

Logos

- Primary: The American Bison, royalty of the Great Plains. Also, bison are kind of similar to cows and Wellington, Kansas - Beef Wellington, you get the idea.

- Secondary: Hooking bison horns, creating a C and a T.

University Seal

- The seal has the full name and the founding date. The emblem is a sunflower, symbolizing Kansas as the sunflower state and it also represents a sun, because education and guiding light.

mG76bw3.pngR9CdEGQ.png

GT7Guhs.pngTRtYiDZ.png

Football

The stadium is sponsored by Black & Veatch, a Kansas City area EPC contractor.

The football uniforms were really inspired by the current Jacksonville Jaguars uniforms. The sleeve design incorporates three of the colors in a thick, thin, and in between swoops, replicating the shapes in the secondary logo. The pants have are similar but are more traditional and use the conventions of in between stripe, thin silver, thin blank, thin silver, thick stripe. The helmets are purple shell and white facemask and orange shell and grey facemask.

Basketball

The arena is sponsored by Embarq, a subsidiary of Lumen (formerly CenturyLink), which is headquartered in Overland Park.

The basketball uniforms use under arm details like the football shoulder stripes and pant design based off of the football pants stripe. The away and alternate uniform use a stacked CHISHOLM TRAIL like the OKC Thunder, mainly because Chisholm is so much longer than Trail. The alternate also completely eliminates silver.

Hockey

The hockey uniforms use the pants/shorts stripe as the hem and sock stripe, with the sans silver being carried over as well. The main sweaters have a shoulder yoke based on the football shoulder design, while the alternate has a solid purple yoke.

Baseball

The home and away sets each emphasize a certain color. The home primary and alternate jersey emphasizes purple and would be paired with orange compressions when paired with the purple or orange caps and white compressions when paired with the white caps. The away sets is a flip-flop of that, with an emphasis on orange and primarily purple compressions, with silver compressions being used when paired with the silver cap. The white and silver cap use the university emblem to create a more retro vibe and would be worn on Sunday day games.

• Like 3

• kb105 changed the title to American Union of Interscholastic Athletics (Chisholm Trail 3/5)
  • 2 weeks later...

KJALqTx.png

Colors

- Rancher Red

- Navy

- White

Logos

- Secondary: An HD cattle brand, inside the state outline of Oklahoma (the left side of the H is meant to be a lowercase f).

University Emblem

- The emblem is a wagon wheel (frontier spirit of the state) and feathers (Native American history/ references the dreamcatcher on the state flag) inside a shield.

zPFjHwo.pngQ6DWEyK.pnghMMLi1I.pngYh2MDjD.png

Football

The stadium is sponsored by Sonic, founded in Shawnee and headquartered in OKC.

The football uniforms use a "barbed" stripe motif. The stripe is present on the shoulder caps, helmets, and pants. The stripe for football is also the only one with shadowing, like the numbers and wordmark. The throwback uniform replaces navy with baby blue and uses more traditional designs. The only helmet design not shown is the navy helmet with the red facemask, which could be worn with a red over red uniform combo.

Basketball

The arena is sponsored by Love's, a truck stop/gas station company founded in Watonga and headquartered in OKC.

The basketball uniforms use the same stripe, but the two outer stripes are intertwined and are two different colors. The throwback uniform has sublimated baby blue pinstripes and the numbers and wordmarks are straight red.

Hockey

The hockey uniforms use the same stripe as basketball and also uses a phantom arm-length yoke. The throwback takes inspiration from the similarly named New York Rangers and defunct Philadelphia Quakers.

Baseball

The main sets all use the same pants and come with four different cap options. The pants stripe uses the same stripe as the rest, but is single colored and with no shadow. All of the jerseys have the front numbers enclosed in the state outline, but only the throwback has the numbers inversed.

• Like 2

• kb105 changed the title to American Union of Interscholastic Athletics (Hiner Dale Ranchers 3/14)

I would make the sleeve length yokes for the hockey jerseys match the barbed wire pattern. Like each side of the yoke, front and back, would have the twist pattern. That would bring a little more flair to the hockey jerseys. 

The pattern is incredible though!!!

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10