NFL Soccer Cross Over

Roars87

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Roars87 said:

Kansas City- Every soccer league needs a red team. I've added a little star above the badge to represent their Super Bowl win (just realised it should be two, apologies) and a gold badge to to represent that they are current champions.

spacer.png

Me likey!

So a couple of things.

• The sets are all killer. I love every single one of them. My only criticism is the number font, and that is that I, personally, would like to see the teams using their own number fonts rather than one across the whole league.
  • What's the inspiration behind the Saints' pattern?

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

On 4/1/2020 at 12:23 AM, GriffinM6 said:

Amazing series so far. Steelers are my favorite as of right now, even though I'm a little biased 😜. One thing I think would enhance these looks is adding stars that represent Super Bowl wins. Other than that, nothing to complain about. Keep up the great work!

The third and home are awesome, by far my favorites. 

sig-01_zpsb2ab3976.png

On 4/1/2020 at 12:23 AM, GriffinM6 said:

Amazing series so far. Steelers are my favorite as of right now, even though I'm a little biased 😜. One thing I think would enhance these looks is adding stars that represent Super Bowl wins. Other than that, nothing to complain about. Keep up the great work!

The third and home are awesome, by far my favorites. 

sig-01_zpsb2ab3976.png

16 hours ago, stumpygremlin said:

So a couple of things.

• The sets are all killer. I love every single one of them. My only criticism is the number font, and that is that I, personally, would like to see the teams using their own number fonts rather than one across the whole league.
  • What's the inspiration behind the Saints' pattern?

I've left every team with the same number font mainly because that's how most soccer leagues around the world roll.

The Saints pattern took me a while to settle on. It's kind of a take on the interior wallpapers at patterns you'd find in a cool little hole in the wall place on Frenchman Street in the back streets of the Bywater.

8 hours ago, Eastport76 said:

For the Seahawks, you can use a Northwest native art pattern or a Space Needle pattern.

All sets looked great and so I had hard time to pick a favourite! Keep the series going! 

Definitely ideas I've had floating around in my mind.

New York Giants- So for the third kit I went a bit gimmicky. Thoughts behind this would be that black jerseys sell and with all the gimmicky New York city stuff on the kit it would be something that tourist would be more likely to buy.

spacer.png

Archived