The new navy Angels alt is a welcome change!

I like what you've done with the Rangers. I agree with @Yee Yee Go 'Stros! that you should use the block "TEXAS" on the road set. Other than that, everything looks great! 

Revamped Seattle Mariners set:

Went a completely different direction with these this time around based it off of their current cream alternates. Thoughts?

Home-and-Away-Uniforms-Ver-2.png

Alt-1-and-Alt-2-Uniforms-Ver-2.png

20 minutes ago, Yee Yee Go 'Stros! said:

Could you please see how it looks to put “Texas” on the Rangers road uniform?  I think it might look sharper than “Rangers” 

Of course!

Road-Texas-Font.png

3 hours ago, TheMilkman said:

Of course!

Road-Texas-Font.png

I don’t really like that team from up there in Southern Oklahoma, but this is truly a great concept!  Keep up the good work!

I'll be honest, the Pilots-colored Mariners just don't it for me. Navy and teal for a perfect color scheme for the PNW, and I'd like to see a concept with just those two colors and a bright teal.

On 4/3/2020 at 11:32 AM, bcon_731 said:

@TheMilkman Whats your opinion on colored pants, other than grey and white? Like the royal top with powder blue pants? 

I go back and forth. Some teams look okay. For example I like the Orioles all-black unis, but I actually don’t care too much for the powder blue Rangers look. It depends on the team and colors. 🤷‍♂️

NL West: Los Angeles Dodgers

I'm finally moving onto the NL! (Will take another swing at the Mariners again soon!) We start with the Dodgers. Absolutely no need for any big changes here. They have one of the most iconic looks in all of sports, no doubt. The only change-up I made here is the sleeve patch. The "LA" patch is really unneeded, but since the Dodgers will be hosting the All Star Game this year (hopefully!), I simply switched out the "LA" patch for the ASG patch. Additionally they have a blue alternate, not unlike the ones they've sported in past Spring Training games. The Dodgers are also one of the teams for which I did include a throwback. The old powder blue Brooklyn throwbacks have a nice, clean look to them, so I went with them. I think they are one of the few teams that can get away without alternate uniforms, but for the sake of this series they get two, just like everyone else.

Home-and-Away-Uniforms.png

Alt-1-and-Alt-2-Uniforms.png

Next up are the San Francisco Giants!

NL West: San Francisco Giants

The main changes to the Giants come in the form of the scripts. The classic "Giants" cursive script was used on the primary and alternate home threads. The orange away script is actually a throwback to a criminally underrated look from the early '70s. The numbers on the home and roads add some contrast against the scripts, and featured in the two alternate tops, gold comes into play. The Giants have messed around with gold for a while now, but I think it should be used limitedly. Against the orange I think it worked alright, but take a look for yourself.

I have a San Francisco Seals re-work done and ready for posting next!

The Giants look great, I've always loved the Giants cursive script and even San Francisco looks good on the away. Even the black alt looks good, and I personally never have enjoyed black alts in baseball. The orange looks awesome as always.

NL West: San Francisco Seals

Like the Colt .45s, the Seals are a fun addition to this series. I based these off of their 1939 pinstripe look shown below. The orange is a slightly different shade, but the navy stays the same. The logos are used on both uniforms as the pinstripes kind of took away from the scripts I was originally going to use. The alternates are a bit updated compared to the classic look I went for in the home and road unis, but I think they retain some nice elements of the home and road set as well. 

San Francisco Seals 1939 Home Jersey

The Diamondbacks are up next!

Dodgers and Seals look great! Maybe a modernized version of the Seals should include an outline around the "SF" monogram?

I also really like this take on the Giants. One suggestion I have is to replace the gold trim on the alts with cream. The gold doesn't contrast particularly well against the orange and black backgrounds, and the cream would pop better. 

21 hours ago, TheMilkman said:

NL West: San Francisco Giants

The main changes to the Giants come in the form of the scripts. The classic "Giants" cursive script was used on the primary and alternate home threads. The orange away script is actually a throwback to a criminally underrated look from the early '70s. The numbers on the home and roads add some contrast against the scripts, and featured in the two alternate tops, gold comes into play. The Giants have messed around with gold for a while now, but I think it should be used limitedly. Against the orange I think it worked alright, but take a look for yourself.

I have a San Francisco Seals re-work done and ready for posting next!

i like these, but imho contrasting front numbers make us look a bit like the d*dgers. like we're trying to  take something our rival team uses. dunno how that'd fly with other giants fans

7 hours ago, TheMilkman said:

That Seals script is classy. Is that an extant script or your creation? Either way, it's great.

On 4/6/2020 at 6:23 PM, RichardWitham said:

i like these, but imho contrasting front numbers make us look a bit like the d*dgers. like we're trying to  take something our rival team uses. dunno how that'd fly with other giants fans

Ah, good catch. I woulda never thought about that! Nice call! Here's a quick update:

On 4/6/2020 at 9:36 PM, Ted Cunningham said:

That Seals script is classy. Is that an extant script or your creation? Either way, it's great.

I wish that was my creation! But nope, just a free font download.

14 hours ago, TheMilkman said:

I wish that was my creation! But nope, just a free font download.

Ah, nice. What's the name of the font?