• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I've got a quick question. Actually a couple, I guess. First, I'm having so many issues with Sketchbook (the app I use for these concepts) right now. It crashes every time I try to use it, and bc of this it is taking me way too long to create new concepts. So, my first question is what do you guys use to design your concepts? Are there any free apps that work well? 

My second question has to do with this series. Because my concepts are taking so long to make, I thought about making a new thread for each team. This allows me to take my time on concepts and also focus on one team at a time, rather than rush onto the next. Would you guys be down to follow my creations that way or should I keep all my concepts to this topic?

1 hour ago, TheMilkman said:

My second question has to do with this series. Because my concepts are taking so long to make, I thought about making a new thread for each team. This allows me to take my time on concepts and also focus on one team at a time, rather than rush onto the next. Would you guys be down to follow my creations that way or should I keep all my concepts to this topic?

Eh, I think creating a new thread for every team in the series would really clutter up the forum, no offense. It's better to just keep all your concepts confined to one thread and just update the thread title each time a new team is posted. 

Archived