Quarantine Concepts

kiwi_canadian

With all this quarantine stuff and social isolating, I've had time to come up with some concepts. Nothing in particular as a series, just some random ones using Sports Templates new Adizero jersey template. First up the Colorado Rockies. Kind of took inspiration from the ECHL Colorado Eagles jerseys, which were one of the best minor league looks, and put it to the Rockies as well as darkened the blue a bit.

aEVtuL9.jpg

Hartford Whalers:

Took the 1997 jersey and reversed the green and blue... kind of like the Plymouth Whalers  green alternates before the Edge jerseys.

SE1oQdS.jpg

Oakland Seals:

A bit of a mismatch of various jerseys here but I felt like I came up with something that works well with them.

ZdfFNfQ.jpg

Quebec Aces:

Really just a recreation of their original jersey on the Adizero jersey... One thing I do like is the clubs, spades, heats and diamonds on the collar of the jersey where the NHL shield would go.

1dsMhyU.jpg

Victoria Cougars:

Kind of took a bit of the idea from the Rockies jersey that I did and wanted to use those same colours with the Cougars. I've always liked the WHL logo that they had before they moved to Prince George. I also went with the 1925 jersey as an alternate.

a0ynm6d.jpg

That's all for now. Most likely will have more by the time this thing is over and done with... Maybe this could be an ongoing thread with random concepts done during the quarantine as we all seem to have a bit more time on our hands. If that's something you want to do, feel free to post on this one and keep it going.

10 hours ago, DTConcepts said:

These are all real nice. Can I ask where you

got this template?

https://sportstemplates.net/

You do have to pay for them but I've found they are worth it in the end. I've been using this, rugby and their original hockey one for about a year now and I've found that they are far superior than what I have previously done.

Archived