Quarantine Ball - SEC Edition

Clintau24

With the current state of the world, some fear football season will be affected. Hopefully, things will blow over by then, but here's a comical idea for what we might see this fall.

Introducing Quarantine Ball! In order to protect athletes, all on-field personnel will sport team-colored haz-mat suits! Each "uniform" consists of a full-body jumpsuit with a newly designed helmet that connects at the neck. No exposed skin for disease transmission!

The following designs include each of the 14 SEC programs with their football uniform on the new haz-mat suit. Each helmet has a nice space meant specifically for team logos. The connection between the helmet and neck-collar features a stripe design to better connect the two pieces.

FB-West-1.png

FB-West-2.png

FB-East-1.png

FB-East-2.png

The base image for this series comes from the Propstore of London. This design was used as Harry's Red Hazmat Suit in the movie Evolution from 2001. If anyone's interested, here's a link to the template I made with this image.

This whole thing was just a silly project with a funny idea. I have had zero creative motivation during this whole ordeal and this helped get something going.

Hope you enjoyed this fun little break from everything else going on in the world. Hopefully we won't have to take drastic measures like this soon!

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived