Sign in to follow this  
LMU

FormerLurker

Member has been suspended for trolling, abusive behavior, and physical threats against another community member.

Member has been banned.

That escalated quickly. I just thought he was making things up about the whole purple chargers, not that he would go that far lol.

Good. No need for that Jersey Shore :censored: here. Unless it’s coming from BBtV. 

Back to Lurker.

I had a feeling since his first post that FormerLurker would get banned. Was it just me?!?

4 hours ago, FiddySicks said:

Good. No need for that Jersey Shore :censored: here. Unless it’s coming from BBtV. 

Not sure what's behind the :censored: , but... thanks?

It was meant as a compliment, I swear 😂

I think those of who were paying attention to the NFL 2020 and LA Brand Change discussions and saw how the behaviour was going, the banned hammer was going to come down.  It must've come down hard enough, because I kind of saw that one coming.

21 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

I had a feeling since his first post that FormerLurker would get banned. Was it just me?!?

I only saw his name once in a thread and I don't even remember what he said, but, that said, "FormerLurker", to me, would scream "I've been banned before" but perhaps this person truly got banned under this account on the sole basis of their posts and no other factors. Dunno.

The moment it switched from "the Chargers look almost purple" pre-reveal to "periwinkle" post-reveal I figured a ban would be happening. There's no defending that level of BS yet he tried.