DoctaC's NBA Concepts (Mavs Added, Cavs Updates 5/15)

DoctaC

On 4/10/2020 at 7:16 PM, DoctaC said:

Thank you everyone for the C+C, here is the Charlotte Hornets v3:

spacer.png

Added a word mark to the statement edition. Still not completely sold on it, C+C appreciated.

I loved the statement here, and i think you can use it effectively. Just remove the wordmark and move the number down a honeycomb the add and alt or secondary logo above it. I'd think it could work.

Edit: Not really a huge fan of the city though could you maybe add speed lines to the wordmark?

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Bulls fan I dig the 4th jersey! Not a fan of the stars on the red and white sets, but on the Black alternates and the 4th set, they'd be perfect. Well done! 

As for Charlotte, I love all of them, but I agree with other posters. Not many people would know CLT is like ATL for Atlanta. But you've done well so far!

N3d5IIl.png

4 minutes ago, jbird669 said:

As a Bulls fan I dig the 4th jersey! Not a fan of the stars on the red and white sets, but on the Black alternates and the 4th set, they'd be perfect. Well done! 

As for Charlotte, I love all of them, but I agree with other posters. Not many people would know CLT is like ATL for Atlanta. But you've done well so far!

I think the City jersey is really only for the people of that city, so it doesn't matter as long as people from the city actually recognize it.

the user formerly known as cdclt

Archived