Fixing the Falcons

HuntTheJones

So, the Atlanta Falcons were only two oversized logos, a really bad gradient, and another set of pants away from nailing it. I’ll let the chrome mask grow on me, so you need grey somewhere else in the uni. How about the pants?

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The Black Jersey. It’s actually really good, and a well done modernization of the throwback. Just make the “ATL” smaller on the chest and it’s perfect. All black looks great, as does black on white. Not much to change with this one.

spacer.png

spacer.png

The White Jersey. Again, you almost got it perfect. smaller “ATL” and make it black so it’s consistent with the same mark on the helmet front and doesn’t look so forced with the black numbers. White on white is superior, but white on black isn’t far off.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Finally, where it all went wrong. The Red Jersey. KILL THE GRADIENT. It’s amateur. Doesn’t matter how you talk it up or if it’s “rising from the ashes.” It looks bad. Red is a good alternate done right, & goes with more than just black pants this way. Call all red Color Rush.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Just FWIW, if the pants were grey and the "ATL" was smaller in reality.

spacer.png

spacer.png

C&C please!

spacer.png

Looking better, McCay doesn't like grey since he's been apart of this for a while.  The only or main thing that pleases me and others no more of the weird sleeves. Pissed we couldn't get at least modern version of anything before Blank came in.

I like the new helmet for the most part. You addressed the two things I hate about the real set: The gradient jersey and the HUGE ATL on the chest.  Yours is more appropriately sized.

mainescarf.png

Yeah, the cleanup here upgrades the look quite a bit! The smaller ATL is nice. The black/red/black and black/white/black combos are what the primary home and away sets should've looked like, IMO.

Archived