XFL Concept Uniforms

luisgiants40

Hello folks from Creame's Forum, this is my first thread with my concepts uniforms. I made this concepts using  Football 2.0 Template from Sports Templates and Bruno's Template from Yellow Images. I'm working on the Roughnecks design. Here are some home uniforms Seattle Dragons, L.A. Wildcats, DC Defenders, Dallas Renegades, Tampa Bay Vipers and St Louis Battlehawks. spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

Guest darkpiranha

It's definitely busier, but I think it's important for leagues within the same sport to have a style that instantly identifies them from other leagues.  NFL is 95% purely traditional and always will be.  My main complaint about the XFL (besides the overall blandness and Madden-ness of the logos) was it was just too safe and too much like the NFL.  

These are all busy, but very interesting and distinctive.  There's a visual cohesion that connects them.  

On 4/14/2020 at 3:01 PM, darkpiranha said:

It's definitely busier, but I think it's important for leagues within the same sport to have a style that instantly identifies them from other leagues.  NFL is 95% purely traditional and always will be.  My main complaint about the XFL (besides the overall blandness and Madden-ness of the logos) was it was just too safe and too much like the NFL.  

These are all busy, but very interesting and distinctive.  There's a visual cohesion that connects them.  

Thanks dark. XFL gave us liberty to make more crazy designs.. 

Archived