Northampton Town FC (EFL League 2) Crest Redesign

poiper2

Howdy all,

I haven't posted anything in these forums for almost two years, but that's not to say I haven't still been very passionate about design. Soccer crest designs are one of my biggest *kicks* right now (pun intended). Because of quarantine, I've had a lot of time to play FIFA, and so naturally I pick one of the weaker teams - road to glories are more fun - and that happened to be Northampton Town FC. It wasn't long before I realized that their crest was far from my favorite, and I figured I'd have a go at redesigning it! Without further ado:

spacer.png

That attached graphic has the details of the logo explained, as well as with a comparison with the old logo. Feel free to let me know of any changes you see! I'm also working on a full rebrand - including social media graphics, kits, and print media - which I'll be posting on my behance page when I get finished, but can also post a preview in this thread! 

5844649c6ef90_FiestaBowl_sig.png.2c502c8100468192da258ffb92d59593.png

For your new badge, I'd add Northampton Town spelled out either across the top or bottom of the badge. Right now I see initials but nothing that says Northampton and on anything other than jerseys it should say that. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 6 months later...

It’s not clear right away that the Monogram is NT. To me at least, it just looks like an N connected to a horizontal line. I couldn’t tell what the icon at the bottom was either (initially I thought it was a feather of a leaf.

Archived